You're Gonna Get A Pink Slip And A Orange Jumpsuit

I woke up at 7 o'clock. Pete was asleep. I kissed him on the lips to wake him up. "Hey I'm gonna go" "Do you have to?" He yawned. "Yeah I have to go pack my things" "Alright I'll walk you out" He said.
He walked me out to the car.
"I'll see you on Monday" I said as I got in.
I drove to my house and packed everything. Probably had over eight bags packed. I looked at the clock. It was 8:50. I made sure I had all my things including my Wii because that's how I watch Netflix. You can't go through life without Netflix. You just can't.

I heard someone honking. I looked out the window. It was my "dad".
I opened the door. "I need help!" I yelled. He helped put my bags in my car. I followed him to his house. He lived about Forty minutes away from my house. We grabbed the bags and brung them in the house.

"Guys!" He yelled. A girl and an older woman came down stairs. "Guys this is my daughter Jay. Jay this my Wife Marisol and my daughter Lisa."
"Hi" they both said. What I find funny is that Lisa doesn't look any younger or older. She looks about the same age. "And Lisa actually goes to school with you, shes in your grade"

"Huh? So you can leave me and mom because you were tired of taking care of us but you have another daughter right after? Hypocrite much?" "Jay, I-" I put my hand up in his face "Just stopped talking" i turned to the wife. "So where will i be sleeping?" I grabbed some of my bags. She guided me to the room. "This is your room" "Okay thanks" "Tell me if you need anything" she said as she walked away. I went to get the rest of my bags and my bean bag chair.

I closed my door. Someone knocked after. It was Lisa. "Yes?" "I just wanted to say that I have always wanted a sister" she said. I put on my 'What the fuck?' Face. "Don't call me that, I am not a member of your family, maybe we can be friends, maybe, but I am not your sister." I said. "Okay I can deal with that" she said "Okay" I closed the door.  I put my hair into a messy bun and on a t- shirt and Pajama pants. I went to sleep.

The next day I woke up at 3 and yes I mean 3pm. What? I like sleeping.

I had 10 texts from Pete. 

I need you to come over!

I need your help with something.

I texted him back after seeing those two.

I'm on my way

I put on some new clothes, i brushed my teeth and washed my face, and i put on my makeup. I then put on my combat boots.

 Marisol, Lisa and Ryan((a/n: her father)) were on the couch watching TV. "Bye Bye" i said while grabbing my Jacket. "Where are you going?!" Ryan yelled "Out! I yelled back. i went out the door and drove to Pete's.

Pete's POV

"Okay Thanks we will keep in touch" I said to the last guy. "I didn't like him" Joe said "I didn't either" I crossed his name off for Drummers.

I heard knocking at the door. I got up to get it. It was Jay. "hey what's up? i got like ten thousand texts from you" "And why is there like 20 people in front of your house?"

"Yea um remember when you said something about me starting a band?" "Uh huh" she said
"Well Jay meet Joe, he's helping me pick the members" They shook hands."He's playing Guitar, I'm Playing bass and we need to find out a singer and drummer" "and where does that bring me into this?" she asked "I need your help, well this was your idea so i think you should have a little say in who gets picked." "Oh" she smiled at me.

"Okay can you call in Patrick Stump?" "So Patrick will you be singing or playing the drums?" i asked him. "I will be playing All The Small Things by Blink 182 on Drums" "Okay, whenever you are ready" He started playing.

"What did you think?" I asked Jay "I think he should be the singer. I heard him singing and it was good, like really good"
"Joe?" I turned my head. "I agree with her"

"Patrick i don't want you to be the drummer. I want you to be the lead singer" "But i didn't sing" "You did while playing we heard you, and liked it. Do we have a deal?" I put out my hand. he shook it. "Yea i guess we do." We exchanged numbers and he left.

About 20 mins later we picked Andrew Hurley as the Drummer. We talked about the choices a little bit and we all agreed that we made the right choices. We then watched a movie. Jay sat on the chair instead of the couch so Joe doesn't get any ideas of what is going on. Around 7 i cooked us dinner.

Jay's POV

"So Joe do you have any weird stories about Pete?" He puts his hand on his chin as if he's thinking. "Yes and a pretty good one" he smiled. "So i meet this girl from the library, super hot and she's flirting with me right, so i thought maybe i should bring her back to the dorm and everything, so we get back and were on the bed and this guy is knocked out of course, so i get her shirt off and this butthead-" he points at Pete, while Pete is laughing. "This guy starts laughing in his sleep." He started laughng and so did i.

"You laugh in your sleep?" i said to pete. He nodded. "That's cute" i smiled at him. I then noticed that Joe was looking at both of us weirdly. "Better than snoring" i said to try to save our asses. "I'm gonna go get some water" I needed to get out of that room.

Pete's POV

Joe gave me his 'What the fuck?'  face. "What?" "Dude? you are so screwed" "It is not what you think it is." he gave me the 'yeah right' face."Don't give me that look, I didn't pursue this, it just happened" "Oh and that makes it okay?" he said. "Joe-" he cut me off. "Pete, She's cute, She's smart i get it, There's no argument, but i can tell she is probably 16 or 17, She's your student isn't she?" "That's not how i met her." "It doesn't matter. When this is all over, She's gonna get her diploma, you're gonna get a pink slip AND a orange jumpsuit" Jay came back into the room. 

"What happened?" she asked us. She looked straight at me. She could tell i was upset. I put a smile on my face and said "Nothing, Everything is good"  

During the rest of dinner all i can think is Should I stay with her?