I Love You. Goodbye.

I run over to Ryan and Marisol and they give me hug. "Congratulations." They hand me flowers. "Thank you." I hug them and then hug Lisa who comes behind us. They then hand Lisa her flowers. "Are you headed to the party?" "Why, of course I am." Lisa Responded. "Whoa. What Party?" Ryan asked. "After Graduation Party hosted by some popular guy in our school. " "Will you guys be drinking?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. We are just going there to bump and grind on each other like monkeys." I responded sarcastically. They raised their eyebrows. "Let's be realistic. Of course we're going to drink. But not drunk. I have my flight tonight so I'm only drinking one or two beers and we won't drive. Zach's the designated driver tonight. " They take moments to think. "I'm letting you know now that i am going regardless of what you say because I need a drink fam." I smiled at them.

"Fine. But we're driving you there. So at least we know where you are." "Zach! I'll meet you there!" I yelled. We head to the car. As I open the car door, in the corner of the right I see Pete. I look up and stare as he stares right back at me. I notice Ryan looking at me. "Jay! Let's go now." Looking back to Pete I mouth the word Goodbye and get into the car.

We wait about an hour and a half to head to the party so I make sure I have everything packed for my flight tonight after the party.
I go into my pillowcase and grab the pocket knife I took from Ryan. I don't what type of shit could happen tonight but just in case I need to come prepared. I slip the knife into my boot and head back to the car.

As we head to the party, the sun starts to set and it gets darker. We pull up to the huge house where the party is being held. Music and people surround the place. I feel like my ears are burning from the loud ass music. "You guys have fun!" Marisol yelled. "Can't make any promises." I said. Me and Lisa get the car and head to the house. Of course I automatically get a beer. The house is a huge. Like a mansion. All white and a lot of stairs.

I see Sal and go up to him. "Hey!" He gives me a hug. "You did so good up there today with your speech." I told him.  "Oh really?" "Yeah. It was awesome." "I doubt that." I look at him likes he's crazy and roll my eyes. "So I hear you're leaving tonight." Sal said. "Yeah. California for College." "Early isn't it?" "Yes but they want me there soon because I have to prep for classes and music classes." "So you're majoring in music?" "No. Criminal Justice is my major. And music is a minor." "Good. I'm happy for you." "Thanks sal." I smiled at him.

"I'm going to miss you." He said. "Oh you won't me miss me that much trust me." "Are you kidding? I'm going to miss you more than anything. I mean let's face it Jay, I never really got over you." I hug him again. I hold on to him and say "You're sweet. Thank you." I looked forward behind Sal and notice Julianna looking right at us. I let go of Sal really quickly.

"Sal...you know that-" "That nothing can happen here?" He stated in a question. "Yes I know that can happen here Jay. But I can dream right?" We both smile at each other. "Yeah I guess you can." People around the house head to the living room and start dancing to the fast and loud music. "That doesn't mean we can't dance right?" "I guess not." He takes my hand and we start dancing. For once, I forget about everything bad going on and just dance.

Before you know it a couple of hours pass by. In the kitchen i go to get another beer. The kitchen is filled with people around the table playing beer pong. "Hey jay." I hear before getting to the fridge. "Hey Brett." "You did good at graduation." "Thanks dude." I responded.  "So have you made up your mind about me being your boyfriend in college yet?" He laughed. "Oh yeah I forgot we're going to the same college." I laughed back. "So?"

"Okay. Listen Brett. You're awesome honestly. But I got two guys up my ass right now as well as you and I'm still trying to figure why this many people fucking like me. I swear you're all blind as a bat." I laughed. "Okay. When I say this I swear I'm not flirting with you this time." "Whatever. Go ahead." I responded. "The reason people like you are because of who you are dumbass. Don't get me wrong you have flaws like everybody else. You can be bitchy and flip out on everyone a lot of the time."