Don't Let The World Bring You Down

I woke up put on some sweats, and my Ptv shirt with converses and got into my car.

It's been 5 days since Jill died. I still don't talk to Pete I want to but I don't. Me and Bobby don't really talk anymore.
After the funeral we kinda drifted apart he hasn't talked to me..and if he wasn't talking to let then I wasn't talking to him.
But its Friday so, of course I'm happy about that.
I get to the school and go into the office.

"Hey Ms.Robinson do you know if I can switch out of gym yet?" I asked her.
"Actually you can't the principal said no, so I'm gonna get your form real quick". I gave her the form and she put a stamp on it. It said declined.
"You need to give this back to your gym teacher" "Okay"

I Hear the first bell ring.
We were starting with seventh period and i was going to health class.

I went to talk to Eddie first in the hallway. "What the fuck is your problem?" I said time him. "Whats yours?" He said, scowling at me. He then walked away. I was late to class
I walked in and saw Pete at his desk.
Everyone was already sitting down.
I didn't look at him but I put the paper on his desk And sat in the back. I noticed him staring the paper.
He was them looking at me and I was looking at him. He smiled at me, and I grinned back to him.

I stopped and remembered he's my teacher, he's my teacher.
I stopped looking at him and started writing in my song journal and waited for him to teach.

***After School***

I went home and my mom was home.

Oh. Great.

She was in the living room.
"Hey Jay" she said when I walked in.
I didn't talk to her and I went to my room.
There was a knock at my door. I opened and it was mom. "What?"
"Do you wanna go to the movies in an hour?" She asked.
"Umm are you trying to be a good mother? Because it won't work"
"I just wanna to the movies with you Jay Okay? We can go see that new movie The Best Of Me" There was no point in arguing. "Fine"
"Oh and were you able to switch out of gym?"
"No I had to give form back to Pe-" I hesitated.
"Mr.Wentz" I said to her.

"Who?" I stared at her. "My gym teacher"
"Okay well get ready" "Okay" I said to her.
I took off my clothes and it other ones
My Paramore shirt , my skinny jeans, my hoodie and my converses. We went to the movie theater.
My mom went to get money from the ATM so i waited outside the theater.
"Jay" I turned and it was Pete.
"Hi" I smiled at him. "Jay" my mom was behind me. "Uh mom this is Mr.Wentz"

"Ms. Taylor" He shook her hand
"Hi Jay told me about you but I think she forgot the very young part"  "Mom maybe we should go inside" I said to her. But she went on

"So what movie are you seeing?" She asked him.
"The best of me" he said

Oh my God. Really? This is just great. "Us too" she said.
"Okay mom maybe we should go inside" I pulled her so she would come. "Okay We'll see you in there Mr. Wentz"
"You also forgot to mention the very cute part" she said as we were walking. I rolled my eyes.

We were sitting down watching the previews. Then Pete came in. He looked at us but then looked for a place to sit. "Mr.Wentz Why don't you sit with us?" My mom said to him. I gave her a dirty look. "Umm Yea sure" he said. He sat in the seat next to me. Our hands touched. I moved my hand so my mom wouldn't notice.
I'm already a disappointment I don't need her knowing something happened between me and my teacher.

The movie was finally over.
We went outside and it looked as it was gonna rain
"Well bye Mr.Wentz" my mom said to him.
"Bye" he said and smiled.
I was walking with mom then I looked back and Pete was looking back at me 
"Jay you coming?" My mom asked.
"Ummm I think I'm gonna get something coffee and then walk back." "Okay" she got in the car and left. I went to the dunkin donuts around the corner and got ice coffee and a donut. I stayed for about 20 minutes and left.

When I left it was raining. I put my hoodie over my head over my head and started walking home. Then I see a car pulls up, and Pete was staring at me from inside it.
He kept driving then the car stopped and I saw him open the door.

I ran and got into the car.

After 5 minutes of driving he went into woods turned the car off. He was turned to me, staring at me and I was staring at him.
And without hesitation i kissed Pete with as much force as possible. He kissed me back.
He slowly slided his tongue down my throat, So I did the same.
I climbed on top of him. He unbuttoned his pants and then mine. Then slowly took of my jacket. We climbed in the back seat. He took off my pants and pulled down his.
He starting kissing my thigh, then went farther up. I moaned.
He then started kissing my neck and moved down to my lips. He was inside of me. He went back and forth. Faster and Faster. I couldn't help but moan.

He then covered my mouth. He then went faster.
I orgasmed and he climaxed. He fell on top of me and then moved to the side. We were both out of breathe.

Pete took me home. We were outside my house. He was smiling at me.
"What?" I smiled at him.
"Nothing" he said smiling at me.
I swear that smile will be the death of me.
"Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight"
I was going to kiss him but I remembered we were right outside my house. I got out of the car and went inside the house.
"Where have you been?" My mom said from inside the living room."You're 2 hours late"
"I stopped by Loren's and stayed there for a while"
I ran upstairs and couldn't stop smiling.

****

*Pete's POV

Driving home, I can't get her out of my mind. I kinda miss her already.
I get out of my car and get something out of my trunk.
Then I see words on my back window.

I see you

Those weren't there when I left the movies  Someone saw us.

*Jay's POV*

I woke up the next Morning. I was thinking maybe go hang out with Jules
Then again I wasn't really up for it. No one was home.
Matt and Mom were at work so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

I think this is gonna be a eat salt and vinegar chips and watch old episodes of Desperate Housewives kind of day.
I turned on Netflix but then I got a text.

It was from Pete.

Meet me at dunkin donuts in ten minutes.

I texted him 'Okay'.

I put on my breakfast club shirt, kept on my Pajama pants and slippers on and put on my jacket. I drove to Dunkin donuts And saw Pete leaning in his car.
"Hey" I said to him. "I need to talk to you about something".
"Continue" I said to him. He walked to the back of his car."Look at this" I walked towards him and saw the words "I see you". "Okay" I said to him. "Do you know what this means?" "It doesn't mean anything" "Jay this means someone saw us last night."Pete it doesn't mean anything"

I wiped off the words with my sleeve.
"There you go, it's gone, just forget it was there"
"Really you're not worried about this?"
"Pete I'm not gonna let this bring me down, I can't let the world bring me down, it's not worth it." I got back in my car and went back home. I started watching Desperate Housewives.
I was watching the episode where Edie died, I always hated that bitch.
I got a text. I thought Pete but it was Eddie.

I saw you.

"Oh shit"