I'm Not Okay.

I sat on the grass next to the lake as i see Joe and Marie splash water each other. Pete and Patrick were continue dunk Elisa. I didn't feel like going in. I had too many things on my mind. The baby, Salvatore, and the L word. I didn't know what to do about salvatore. Was i going to tell somebody . Was i going to go to the police to say he raped me? Would they believe me? What if the baby is his? I can't get these questions out of my mind.

The baby was the main thing on my mind. I don't what to do. It seems like i don't what to do about anything these days. When am i going to tell pete? Am i going to keep it? I couldn't imagine getting rid of it but i don't know what else to do. I don't how to take care of a kid. One reason I never babysit.

Pete told me he loved me yesterday. I didn't say it back. I know that seems cold, but i don't even know if i love him. Do i love him back? That's the real question. The person i ever really loved was my grandmother. I didn't really love my mom that much. I never really trusted a guy enough to love one. My dad caused that. Whenever i think od getting close to a guy, i think they are probably gonna leave anyway. I know i shouldn't carry that with me but it just comes to my mind. I know Pete isn't like that but It still stands in my head. That explains why i didn't have many boyfriends huh lol. Anyway, I think i love him, i mean he's sweet, has a nice smile, he's not afraid to say what he thinks, and he's funny, and adorable. That's what i love about him. He's honestly the best guy i have ever met. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Oh God. I do love him.

I then snapped out of the zone I was in when I saw Pete coming over.

"Are you Okay?" "Honestly?, not really" "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Is it about last night?" "What about last night?" "Jay I told you I loved you, is that it?"

I leaned in to kiss him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water. "I hate you so much!!" I yelled.

I move closer to him. I put my arms around his neck. I leaned and kissed him. I leaned back. "I love you too"

He smiled and I smiled back.

We started kissing again.

"Hey! Go get a room!" Patrick yelled.

"Gladly!" Pete yelled back. We went inside and watched tv.

~Around midnight~

"Jay" I hear a voice mumble. I trying to go back to sleep. "Jay wake up" Go the fuck away angelic voice.

He started shaking me.

"Alright Alright I'm up" I looked at the clock.

"Babe its midnight why am I up right now?"

"I heard noises in the living room"

"Is someone breaking in? Why the hell are you so calm, get a baseball bat and get ready to hit a bitch." "Not that kind of noises" I look at him for a moment. He finally starts smirking. Damn. A shirtless smirking sexy guy in bed with me. My train of thought stopped and all I could do was look at him. "Jay?" "Huh? Yes" I said finally snapping out of it. I think the noises have to do with Patrick and Elisa"

I shot you out of the bed. As quietly and quickly as possible I go to the door and press my ear against it.

"Oh Patrick" I hear. I try so hard to hold in my laughter. I look at Pete and see him covering his mouth like he was doing the same.

"I have the best idea, let's having a moaning contest" Pete said. "Are you serious right now?" "Why not?" I can't argue with that.

"Uhhhh" I moaned. He comes closer and puts his hand on my hips. "Oh Jay" Pete said loudly. I hold on my laughter as I hear them still going at it. I moaned again. We then hear Patricks voice. "Alright guys we get it!" He yelled. "Does that mean you guys are done?!" Pete yelled back. "Nope!"

We shut the door again.

And I try to go back to sleep.

~Two hours later~

I can't sleep. I keep moving around and I can tell he is not sleeping because of it. I then felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and I threw up. I brushed my teeth and went back to the room.

I saw Pete sitting up.

"Hey you Okay?"

I stood at the door. "No babe I'm not" "Pete I'm Pregnant"

Omg guys sorry this is short. i love cliffhangers. But OMG my hot teacher today(he is Salvatore in the story) he called me baby And I died. I was literally running and screaming around!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm still hype about it.