You're Still Dead

Jay's POV

~After School In The Parking Lot~

I went up to my car to open the door. When I heard someone call my name. "Jay!" I turned around and it was Salvatore.

I tried to open the door quickly. When I opened it he slammed it shut keeping his arm their so I couldn't go anywhere. "Is the baby mine or not?" "Well that's not your business now is it?"

"I think it is." "No it's not." i kinda lied. "Even if it was yours I wouldn't let you get one step close to this baby."

"Then I'll go to court."

"And tell them what? You raped me and now you want custody? I don't think so." ."It's not like you can get any proof"

"You're right. Maybe I can't, but you know what I can get?"

"I can get as far away from you so you don't come anywhere near these babies." "Babies?" He said. "You're having twins?"

"Yes. And you're not laying one finger on them." "Jay if they're mine I have a right to see them"

"You have no fucking right when it comes to this!" "If you think you're getting close to them then your sadly mistaken" "I'll see them somehow, you know I will"

"Okay listen here" I pushed his arm from beside me and pushed him back. "If you come anywhere near them when they are born, i will kill you." "You're not gonna do anything Jay, You don't have the guts".

I moved closer to him.

"One thing you need to learn Salvatore, is to never underestimate me" I got into the car waited for him to leave the parking lot. Tears came down my eyes. I am so tired of this. I'm so tired of life right now. I can't handle this. It's too much.

I try fix my rearview mirror and notice red writing on my back window. I got of the car and went to the back of the car. I saw the words. Baby Or No Baby, You're Still Dead. I noticed it was written in lipstick.

At least now I know it's a girl. I just have to figure out who.

I drove to Pete's. From now I park at least 2 blocks away so no one sees my car. I got a washcloth and went to wash the window.

I got back in the house and noticed Pete was now here. "Hey you Okay?" He must of noticed the angry look on my face.

"Yea" "No you're not, sit down"  I sat next to him. We both laid down on the couch and he put his arms around me. "What's wrong?" "Let's just say; people piss me the fuck off"

"Who?" "Salvatore"

"That's one" "I know, I'm not telling you the other one" "Okay so what did Salvatore do?" "He said that he would go to court if the baby is his" "Oh you no idea how much i want to hurt him again" "Again? I moved away and sat up. "What do you mean again? "I might i have punched him in the facea little bit, just a little bit" "Dude I told you to keep your cool!" i yelled. "I know! i just couldn't, i saw him and i needed to hit him, think about it i did it for you" I cupped his cheek and kissed. "You're right, thank you, but don't do it again" " Okay but-" he said holding up a finger. "I can't make any promises" I gave him the Are-You-Fucking-Serious? face. "Okay i will keep my cool, maybe"

"That's good enough" I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. "Babe do you have coffee?!" i yelled. "You're Pregnant Goddamit!" "Shut up!"

I grabbed cheese curls and went back into. He living room. "So how's it going with the band?" "Good, we're just working on some new songs"

"Actually I was wondering you wanna write together?" "You write?" "Yeah, not a lot but I do have some songs." "I'll get the keyboard and the guitar" Pete said.

He started figuring out the lyrics and I came up with the music.

We named the song I've Got a Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth.

We wrote two more called Golden And I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers. It took us till midnight to get them finished. I got into the shower. I got out and grabbed my towel.

Then Everything Was Black.

A/N: HIII GUYS! That Cliffhanger tho. So as you probably know FOB's New Album came out....SHE'S AN AMERICAN BEAUTTYYYY, I'M AN AMERICAN PSYCHOOOO....So what's your favorites?

I can't choose between Jet Pack Blues, Novocaine, Fourth Of July, and Twins Skeleton's...they're bae.