♡ Valentine's Special ♡

Valentine's Special

•》》♡《《•

This chapter doesn't follow or affect the storyline

•》》♡《《•

15 years old Eustass Kid

"What's with Kid?" Baby 5 questioned Killer, nudging him slightly before gesturing to the frowning teen.

That made the blonde sigh, the lad has been like that for a couple of days now and the reason for it is quite different than others would have expected it to be. Also given how multiple people have already asked him about it for the past week was rather exhausting. People seem to think that the first mate knows everything about the brute -which he does, but not everything everything

"Valentine's day."

"Eh?! KID HAS A DATE?! WHO?!" Bonney butted in, having been eavesdropping in the conversation. That made Killer sweatdrop, peering at the redhead to see that he was too out of it to even realized that he is being talked about.

Not like Kid would care too much anyway. The teen takes pride in being praised, enjoying it even when others whisper about fights in which he won. Though he would punch anyone if they talk ill about you or anyone he knows for that matter. The redhead is oddly loyal than one would expect. Which is why a lot of people flock to him even with that brash attitude -and that potty mouth. 

"Who else? Y/N-sama." Killer replied briefly replied once he is sure that the fellow won't be coming down to reality any time soon.

"Heh~ Why did I even bother?" Bonney pouted, slumping back on her seat. She was expecting that it was a date date but then the pink-haired glutton never did saw the teen hang out with the opposite sex.

Well, except for them, maybe. Still, they apparently expected too much. 

'Sheesh, that's a waste of good looks.' Bonney sighed, shaking her head before focusing back on her eating. 

Killer and Baby 5 sweatdropped, wondering why the pink-haired woman even thought that the teen would have a date other than you. If the leader has one, it would have been news known by everyone already. After all, the redhead ain't someone who could keep a secret for too long, especially if it doesn't relatively hurt anyone close to him. 

"I FUCKING GOT IT!!" Kid suddenly sprang up, a sinister grin on his face as he began to pack up his things. The lad didn't even order anything in the cafeteria, far too focused on something else.

If the outcry didn't catch everyone's attention, then the abrupt clatter that the fellow is making sure did. Kid practically flew out of the area with all his belongings, ready to leave this hellish school even when they have just finished the second period. 

Only one person managed to comprehend what was happening, and that was Killer. The blonde sighed once more, waving goodbye to the others before following his leader -guess they'll be skipping school today, and most possibly tomorrow as well. 

"Kid, won't Y/N-sama know about this?" Killer questioned when he managed to catch up.

"She probably knows that I'm gonna do it anyway. I always prepare for this stupid Valentine's day. Like who celebrates this shit?" Kid grumbled, getting on the blonde's motorcycle.