Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - Sabaody Archipelago
»»——⍟——««

You grinned once you saw the big sign that welcomes visitors and tourists. The drive towards the archipelago was smooth and easy. Only stopping a few times to get something to eat. Fortunately for you, no cops or authorities were encountered. 

You glance at your son to see him glancing at the window. However, because of his small stature, he can only peer at the sky. Smiling a bit at his actions, you continued on with the drive.

You have already booked a room for you both. It is located in an amazing spot that oversees the view of the place. Kid would surely enjoy staring through the big glass that serves as a wall there. 

After a few more minutes of driving, you could finally see the tall building from here. A sweatdropped formed when you saw a lot of reporters crowding the entrance. Fucking shit you didn't think of this!

You slowed down a bit as you thought of a way to get in the hotel without people catching you. There is a possibility that you could just drive through and continue towards the parking spot. However, those paparazzi would surely follow.

Why the hell are there so many people?! You were okay with a handful seeing you with your son but not a fucking battalion!!

Well, now that you look closely, you can see banners and decorations placed around the lobby. A couple of workers and plenty of bodyguards are surrounding the perimeter. What the damn are they doing?! 

You stopped your car a couple of blocks away from the impending chaos as you observe everything that was happening. You glance at Kid to see him just playing with his toy. Sighing at your predicament, you carefully pulled your son on your lap.

Kid peered at you for a second before continuing on with his fun. Though he did make sure to lean closer to your hand as it plays with his hair. 

You promptly closed your eyes as you listened to the voices outside the car. A lot of people are passing through and overseeing the event as well. You didn't expect it to blow this big. 

*Ring* *Ring* 

You grumbled under your breath before taking your time in answering the call. You gave a small smile at your son when he turned his attention towards you.

"Y/N-sama! Are you almost at the hotel?"

Your mood dampens a bit more once you heard the cheerful voice of the man across the call. You could just picture him with that grin and closed eyes of his. 

"Yes." You briefly respond. The hostility behind your voice seemed to be noticed since you were greeted with silence. 

"You seem to be in a bad mood. Is something wrong, Y/N-sama?" 

"Well, you see Sebastian. I just have to wonder why there are a lot of reporters crowding the entrance. You don't have anything to do with that, right?" You glared, already knowing that the man does have something to do with it. 

"Oh! Not at all, Y/N-sama. I didn't invite them nor tell them anything about your arrival. Though, they must have found out because of all the decorations and preparation that we have been doing for the past few days. Still, you don't have to worry, I don't have anything to do with it." 

Don't have anything to do my ass!!!

"You idiot! I thought I told you that my son doesn't fucking like crowds! Also, I'm not planning on introducing him to the damn world yet before he is comfortable enough!!" You shouted across the call.