Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Zoro the slimeball
»»——⍟——««

It has been a few weeks since you went over to Shanks' house. You haven't visited Luffy cause you don't wanna see Shanks for a while.

That idiot gave you a new scar as payback to his glittery room. The fuck?

You were okay with it cuz it still looks badass but damn did it hurt. Shanks apologized soon after and we did get a few laughs. But meh, you've seen his face a lot and it was starting to annoy the hell out of you.

Maybe that's why you rarely visit your friends. It's not like you hate them but sometimes you like your own company more. It does get lonely sometimes, and that time you do go out to visit them.

You do come over when they ask or need help with something. But all of your friends kinda know that you have a knack in being by yourself so they rarely ask.

You fucking see those idiots whenever you go underground anyway so that's the time you catch up with them.

And today is the day that you grew bored at home and decided to visit your hermit of a friend. You haven't seen him for a while since whenever he goes underground, you weren't around.

And you also want to raid his wine collection. Damn hawk always finds the good kind.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Mihawk frowned as he tried to get your hands off of his hair.

"I'm playing with your hair." You stated, looking at him like he just asked a stupid question.

"*Sigh* And why is that?" He sighed as he stared at you.

"Cause I'm bored." You blinked at him. Mihawk facepalmed at you before taking a sip at his wine.

"This is so boring!!! Can you at least turn on the fucking TV?!" You whined after a few minutes. He sighed as he closed the book he's reading.

You fucking decided to visit him but damn you didn't know he also adopted a shitty kid. Now you have to stay quiet cause the slimeball is sleeping. And here you thought you can drink and whine about your personal problems to him.

Yeah, Mihawk is your human diary. That idiot just stares at you when you spill some fucking tea. Good to have some interesting entertainment he said.

"Don't make too much noise, Zoro might wake up." Mihawk stood up and walked towards one of the rooms in his apartment.

"Hmph, that kid won't wake up even if the police raided us." You grumbled at him "Where did you get him anyway?"

"Saw him trying to steal a katana so I decided to adopt him."

You gaped at him. "Just because of a fucking katana?!"

What kind of reason is that??

Mihawk shrugged before walking inside a room. Probably to check over that furball.

-----

You met the kid once you arrived at Mihawk's mansion. And damn you never thought someone could have green hair, a kid none the less. At first, you got the idea that maybe Mihawk dyed the kid's hair. But then... Why the fuck would he do that??

The kid just stares at you while you rambled on to Mihawk.

What is with kids just staring?? Are you some alien or something?? They get so interested in weird shit that you just get creeped out sometimes.

You caught the kid's attention when you swiped a knife at Mihawk. That idiot laughed at you when you told him about the scar you got from Shanks. Didn't even pity you just said that you deserved it. Damn.

The kid walked over to you and clutched onto your hand while staring at awe on the knife. You were surprised at that. The fuck is wrong with this new generation?

You carefully took his baby hands of yours. You may be a hothead and quite a sadist but you don't want to accidentally hurt a kid.

"Hey kid, be careful." You said as you raised the knife off his reach. Zoro just stared at you then started to casually climb on your lap. Okay, what the fuck.

He glanced at your hands with a look of longing. Damn, what did this kid experienced that makes him long for a knife? He looks 5 years old at most.

You sighed before slowly bringing your hands down still clutching the sharp knife. You continued to watch Zoro before patting his head. "Want to see some tricks??" You inquired as he quickly bobbed his little head.

You carefully spin the knife on your hands, doing some few twirls and throws here and there. You smiled a bit when you saw the kid's awestruck face.

You did make sure that it won't suddenly slipped out of your hands and hit the kid but meh. You've been doing this since forever. If it slipped and hit him then that means the kid just has bad luck then.

You finished with a throw as the knife then dropped to its sheath.

You smirked at the kid as he clapped his hands.

"Well, that was surprising." Mihawk finally spoke up. This hermit didn't even comment on you possibly cutting the kid. What a lovely parent.

"What is?" You hummed as you played with Zoro's hair. You need to make sure that it wasn't dyed.

"Hmm... Nothing." He answered after a while.

You looked over at him with a tick mark. He knows something you don't.

You sighed before looking down at Zoro, you ruffled his hair once more. "You're a cute kid. Don't grow up to be like that monster over there alright?" You pointed at Mihawk.

-------

Now that you think about it, everyone has been adopting a kid lately. What is this? A fucking trend or something?

You saw some of your friends whenever you go for a walk. And damn were you surprised when you saw some of them with a fucking stroller. Who wouldn't be surprised when you see some people adopting a kid. Like the fuck? You can't even take care of yourself, why the hell are you adopting some goofball?

Damn, even Doflamingo adopted some brat. And that idiot can't even go for a bath without someone washing his fucking back.

"Hmm, a kid. Why don't I adopt one as well?" You smirked to yourself as you prepare to leave.

If everyone is adopting one. Then you can as well. It has been getting boring around the house lately so why not??

"Don't even think about it Y/N!!" You heard Mihawk shout from one of the rooms.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME TRYING TO ADOPT A KID HUH?!" You shouted pissed at Mihawk. You can take care of that Luffy kid, you could probably take care of Zoro as well. So what's wrong with you adopting one?!

Sheesh, at least you're not like some old man who practically adopted a hundred kids. Like damn, who does that?

That kid would probably grow up to be exactly like you. And damn that's a pretty good idea for you.

A kid who grows up to be exactly like you.

GWAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA!!

You instantly jump off the couch and grab your coat. You rushed out of Mihawk's mansion. "Mihawk! I'm going!"

"Y/N YOU BETTER NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOUR DOING!!!"

You giggled at the thought of adopting a kid. This will be so much fun!!

Now.... Where do you go when you want to adopt a kid???

»»——⍟——««

The second chapter all done!! Some of this was actually supposed to be in the first chapter but I thought that it could be a separate chapter instead.

Please Vote and Comment. Thank you ❣️

- Keira-chan out 💕

April 22, 2020