🎄 Holiday Special 🎄

🎄 Holiday Special 🎄

•○●☆☆☆●○•

This chapter doesn't follow or affect the storyline.

•○●☆☆☆●○•

Turning 2 years old

"Gwift?" The redhead mumbled as he placed his ear on the box. Looking as though his action will help him identify what is inside.

"Yes, Kid. A gift just for you." You smiled, patiently waiting for the toddler to open it.

"Wha' fwor?" The lad blinked at you, confused at what suddenly got into your head. He likes getting presents from you since you always seem to choose the right stuff for him, yet, he can't help but wonder the reason behind it.

"Because it is a holiday, others call it Christmas. It is the time where people give their loved ones a gift."

"Oh..."

You beamed, watching your son like a hawk as he fiddle with the wrapping paper. You were troubled with what to give the redhead for his first-ever Holiday present. You wanted it to be memorable -something he would never ever forget- and honestly, you have to thank Yasopp for granting you the greatest idea.

Kid was finally able to pop it open, eyes bright in anticipation for what is to come. He scanned it for a second, trying to understand if his eyes are playing a trick on him. When it didn't seem like an illusion, he quickly took it in his clasp, ready to thank you for the extraordinary gift.

"An avocado... Thanks..." Your son mumbled, close to tears since the excitement he was sensing instantly disappeared.

That god awful green thing whatchamacallit.

"GAHAHAHAHA!!!"

-----

Every time he looks at an avocado, it will be the first thing he remembers. Truthfully, he snickers every time he sees one.

'It is truly unforgettable.'

2 years old

"Kaa-san, it's cold, come inside!" Kid called out from the sliding door, watching you sprawled out in the snow while you move your arms and legs to and fro.

"Try it out as well, Kid!" You shouted back, gesturing for the boy to follow your lead.

You have successfully dressed him up in a cute fluffy sweater with a big jacket on top, adding a scarf to the mix. The redhead seemed conflicted for a second, loving the warmth that the house has because of the heater and fireplace.

"Is cold..." Kid mumbled, shivering just from the sight of you before deciding to just close the door. You look like you were having fun outside so he'll enjoy the inside.

You tilted your head when you didn't hear any kind of reply, peering back to see your son watching you from the other side of the sliding door. A tick mark appeared when you noted how he was casually sipping his hot cocoa like an old man.

"Kid, you-!"

"Kaa-san, hot cocoa!" Your son beamed, handing you a mug when he saw that you were going back.