Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Luffy and Kid

»»——⍟——««

"So you're telling me... Your son's name is Kid."

"Yes, Shanks. Kid. Eustass fucking Kid."

"Kid... Like kid? As in kid? Like the child but kid?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. And oh what was that again? Fucking yes!!" You shouted as you continued to repeat the unending answer to his stupid question.

"Pfftt- B-but... Why?" Shanks shove a hand on his mouth as he tried to look straight at you.

"What do you mean why?"

"...L-like...Why?"

".... You sound so stupid right now, Shanks. You know that right?" 

"Pfftt..."

"...."

"DAHAHAHAHA! FROM ALL THE NAMES YOU CAN CHOOSE, YOU CHOSE KID?! DAHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed as he rolled around the floor while clutching his stomach.

Your eyebrows twitch as you watch him go around your living room.

Now if he could just bump into that table and make the vase fall into his stupid head...

"DAHAHAHA! I-I-I'm sorry... I just...I just... I can't... pffttt... DAHAHAHAHA!!"

Fuck it. You'll do it yourself.

You cursed at him as you started to roll your sleeves up. Ready to pummel him from making fun of your son's amazing name.

You were just about to go after him when a hand grabs your shirt. You abruptly stop and glance back at the couch.

Kid glanced up at you. He looks like he needs help as he tried to push the little rascal away from him. Luffy giggled as he continued to wrap his long-ass arms around your son.

You internally sighed at the sight.

Of course... Like father like son...

"Ugh... Fuck this shit." You grumble to yourself as you sat down on the floor where the two kids are playing.

"Shishishi!!" Luffy giggled as he cuddles on your son. While Kid looks like he is regretting his life choices.

"Luffy, let go of Kid. You're killing him." You sighed as you gently unwrapped the rascal's arms.

Luffy tilted his head at you before looking back at Kid. He babbled something before finally letting go of your son.

As soon as he was let go, Kid swiftly crawled over to your lap and hugged your stomach. You patted his back as you glance over to Luffy.

He grinned at you as he also climbs your lap and leans on Kid. Your eye twitched a bit from the affection that you were getting.

"DAHAHAHA!! You look great, Y/N!!" Shanks laughed as he wobbled over to you and the two children.

"Tsk! Finally done laughing your ass off?" You growled at the redhead as he sat beside you, patting Luffy's head.

"Yup!" Shanks grinned at you.

You rolled your eyes at him before looking down at the two kids staying on your lap. Kid is trying to push Luffy off while the little rascal is only grinning at him.

"Shanks, take your brat off me." You said as the two started to push each other off your lap.

"Eh?? But they're having fun!!" Shanks grinned as he took his phone out and started to record whatever was happening.