Author's note

------ ¬_¬

So I forgot to place like a warning and starter note in this book so here it is.

Just want to put it out there that
I DON'T OWN ONE PIECE.

I ONLY OWN THE PLOT IN THIS BOOK.

Please don't copy my book and my ideas. This story is already starting to grow on me. I've had this idea since 2018 and I've just proceeded to start writing it. Please please please don't copy.

Also, the pictures in the story are not mine. They are just there to give you guys an idea of the world and to give you guys a grasp on the chapter.

Thank you guys for giving your precious time to read my story. I greatly appreciate it. I have always loved writing and seeing other people enjoy my stories really makes my heart melt.

I hope that if you do like the story, please do give a vote. If you have any ideas or comments, feel free to type it down below.

Well then let's welcome you guys to the beginning of a story that I hope won't become shitty.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒀/𝑵!! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒅. 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆... 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑲𝒊𝒅!!!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8, 2018
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 21, 2020
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ: