🦇 Halloween Special 💀

Halloween Special

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

This chapter doesn't follow or affect the storyline

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Jaggy!!! Trick or treat!!"

You and your son sweatdropped as both of you peered at the front door. Kid blinked before turning to you, gesturing towards the screaming rascal. You simply shrugged at the redhead before going back to watching Caroline. The screeching continued, though, after a while, the teen seemed to not care anymore since he also went back to facing the television, the sound of Luffy banging on the door was ignored.

Today is Halloween and Shanks being the idiot that he is, decided that the party would be done at your house. Which, of course, you didn't approve. But then, there's no stopping that drunken fool. 

Now, you're pretty sure the others are on their way here with a lot of food. Shanks and Luffy arrived early since they said that they want to prepare some stuff. Those two will just mess with your home, most probably gonna hang more decorations.

Your house is already designed with some spooky stuff but it seems like it doesn't quite meet the duo's standard. You, Kid and Killer hanged everything last week which was fun and hella messy, the two boys always have to compete in everything. 

"Come on, my sweet Y/N! We brought some sushi!!" Shanks shouted after finally shutting up his shrieking 12-year-old son.

"Go away, redhead!!" Kid growled once he heard the man's voice. He always gets riled up when he hears even a slight peep from the fool.

"Oh!! If it isn't my godson who has the same red hair as me! Why don't you open the door?" Shanks retort back, most probably grinning that he manages to get a response. You could practically hear Luffy giggling beside him.

"Y-you...! I'm not your godson!!" Kid snarled, finally snapping as he marched towards the front and slammed it open.

You sighed at what your son did. Now the two idiots can just wander inside, which they did.

"Thank you, my cute godson." Shanks teased, ruffling the 13 years old that only reached his stomach. The rascal beside him quickly glomped your son, laughing at the fuming expression of his childhood friend.

Luffy was dressed as a cute police officer. Which, not gonna lie, you were extremely confused about. You're hundred percent sure that the lad must have been forced to wear those clothes. Yet, it does fit him.

While Shanks was clothed as a bandit. Pretty sure he was too lazy to buy a new costume since you remember him wearing that a few years back. Also, his normal attire kinda looks the same, guess he was only truly celebrating this for the booze and the party.

You shake your head before focusing back on the movie that was playing. Shanks merely ruffled your hair before placing a container filled with sushi beside your form. He soon passed you as he sauntered towards the kitchen.

"If you destroy it, you replace it!!" You yelled at the older redhead, remembering the toaster that he accidentally threw at your son. Not like Kid was hit though. The nincompoop simply excused it as a dodging practice.