Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Celebration
»»——⍟——««

You excitedly made breakfast. It has been a couple of days since the visit from Shanks and Luffy.

You finally decided to celebrate Kid's adoption by bringing him to the best park in the country. Sabaody Park.

The place is stationed in the city called Sabaody Archipelago, an area where crimes are quite high so you do have to be careful. But the park is nonetheless a famous tourist spot. Heck, the whole city is well known.

One of the reason as well is, the gambling addict lives there. After touring your son around the park, you'd bring him to the old man to be examined.

But, you don't want to think about that right now. You and Kid would probably take 3 days to properly go through each market place and tourist spot in the area. So you won't be seeing that old geezer anytime soon.

You have told Kid that the both of you will be going somewhere. You didn't know if he understood but you told him nonetheless. 

Though, you are feeling a bit nervous. Sabaody archipelago is a prominent location in the country. Meaning there would be a lot of people going around the place. 

Your son isn't comfortable being near strangers, what more if there are plenty of them?

"It'll be fine." You assured yourself as you finished making breakfast. You glanced at the countertop to see Kid staring at you. Giving him a smile, you proceeded to prepare the table. 

Your son tilted his head a bit as he observes you. He has noticed how you seem to become a lot more excited as the days passed. He has also noted how you kept showing him pictures of different places. 

Kid didn't understand what was going on but he does feel happy whenever you act like so. Your delightful expressions make him cheerful as well. Hence, if you want to go to whatever area with him, then he'll be blissed to accompany you. 

You placed the plates and utensils on the table as you sat down on a chair. You grinned at your son as you placed your hands together. Prompting him to do the same. 

Albeit, Kid has probably etched the process into his small brain by now. 

"Thank you for the food." 

You giddily feed your son as well as yourself. Your mind going through different ideas on what the two of you will be doing in Sabaody. There are a lot of renowned stores, restaurants, and oddities in the area. 

You have visited the place a couple of times, especially when you want to relax or just ought to find new things. Whenever you explore the city, there will always be a new spot and establishment. Hence why you are excited to tour the location with your son. 

You brought another spoonful up to his lips, your son slowly opening his mouth. You have noticed that your son is a slow eater. Though, you felt amused when you remember him swallowing almost instantly that time when he and Luffy were competing.

You placed the spoon down once Kid leaned back a bit. Another you discovered was that there are times when he will eat a lot then suddenly he would only consume a bit. You have called Corazon as soon as you found out. Though, Rosinante only told you that it was normal because of how Kid has lived before.