Chapter 9

Edits by Naravil

Honestly speaking, Tang Tang could still push the trolley even if she used one of her crutches, but the little one didn't let her. Since she wasn't willing to reject the little one's kindness, she could only follow him from behind like a subordinate. It felt rather interesting.

Under the little boss's lead, Tang Tang took a proper look at the supermarket. There were so many products that Tang Tang was getting dizzy from seeing it all. She was deeply moved as she thought that this world was truly amazing, and everyone who lived in this world was really lucky, ah.

As she followed the little leader, Tang Tang went to the vegetable section and selected all the vegetables they needed. Throughout the entire process, Tang Tang simply copied what other people did, which went smoothly. However, when it was time to weigh the vegetables, she realized that the weighing machine was surrounded by people. The little one noticed and immediately pulled on Tang Tang's pants to stop her and said, "Don't move and wait for me here. I'll go instead!" Then he grabbed the vegetables and ran to queue up. Even though his tiny body was surrounded by adults, Xiao Zhuo was not afraid. Instead, he was very calm.

When it was Xiao Zhuo's turn, he went on his tiptoes to place the vegetables on the weighing machine and spoke to the staff, "Auntie, weigh the vegetables please."

It was the first time for the supermarket's worker to see such a young child buy things. The worker looked at Xiao Zhuo. He was so serious and cute, ah. The worker's movements slowed down when weighing the vegetables.

Everyone in their surroundings also stared at the little one with starry eyes. A few girls took out their phones to take pictures of Xiao Zhuo while saying, "So cute. So cute. I really want to take him home."

Tang Tang watched the scene not too far away. She was filled with pride. Her Bao Bao was really smart and amazing...

When Xiao Zhuo staggered back to Tang Tang's side with the vegetables that had been weighed, Tang Tang bent down and hugged Xiao Zhuo. She kissed him on his forehead and said, "Bao Bao, you're really amazing! Mummy admires you."

The little one's eyes widened. After two seconds, he quickly covered his forehead with his chubby arm. He was feeling shy and angry as he stared at Tang Tang, "You... You..." He couldn't say anything at all. His face reddened, and in the end, he pushed the shopping trolley and ran, "Ai, I really can't stand you. You're too annoying, ah!"

Tang Tang simply smiled as she watched the little chubby boy push the shopping trolley with a lot of effort.

A young mother, who was in a similar age as Tang Tang, had been watching the entire scene. The young mother felt envious and said to Tang Tang, "That was your son, right? He's so sensible. He cares about you, and he didn't want you to push the trolley. He didn't even say anything even though he's sweating from pushing it. Unlike my son, who is not even willing to walk a step."

The little boy who was sitting in the young mother's shopping trolley didn't know that his mother was complaining about him and carried on eating his ice cream. There was ice cream all over his mouth.

Tang Tang couldn't hold in her smile. She felt like the pride she was feeling would overflow soon. After saying goodbye to the young mother, she quickly chase after her little precious.

Apart from vegetables, Tang Tang also decided to get some fruits and snacks that the little one liked. In the end, the mother and son bought a big bag of food. Tang Tang could only hold her crutches in one hand and the shopping bag in the other. It was very difficult for her to walk.