Chapter 21

Edits by Naravil

After Ji Yan left, there were only Tang Tang and Xiao Zhuo left in the house. Not only was Xiao Zhuo not used to Ji Yan's disappearance, even Tang Tang felt the same. Even though she had only interacted with him for a couple of days, she missed him in her heart.

Tang Tang believed that the reason she missed him was that Ji Yan treated her really well. Since she was young, no one has treated her so well before, except for her wet nurse. Tang Tang's lips lifted as she touched her new phone.

She had seen this phone before. It was the same phone as the male lead in the TV drama. Tang Tang knew without asking that the phone must have been expensive. So she was using it very gently and cautiously as she was afraid of breaking it.

Seeing his silly mummy smiling at the phone, Ji Xiao Zhuo walked closer to her with his short legs and pulled on her trousers, "Mummy, what's up?"

When Tang Tang focused again, she felt her cheeks warm up. She answered, "Nothing. Mummy was just figuring out how to use the phone."

Ji Xiao Zhuo quickly understood, "You don't know how to use a phone, mummy?" Since she couldn't even use a tablet, Xiao Zhuo assumed that Tang Tang definitely didn't know how to use a mobile either. Ji Xiao Zhuo suddenly felt worried. Mummy was too stupid. What would happen if she wasn't with him? It was very worrisome.

Honestly, Tang Tang really didn't know how to use a phone. It was too complicated for her. She didn't even know where to begin.

Seeing Tang Tang's reaction, Ji Xiao Zhuo's manner changed to a little master. With his hands behind his back, Xiao Zhuo strode to the sofa like a little boss. Then he waved at Tang Tang and commanded, "Bring it over here. I'll teach you."

Tang Tang responded to the command and went to the little master as instructed.

Ji Xiao Zhuo copied his nursery's teacher manner of speech and said, "I'm going to explain it now, so you need to listen carefully, okay? Ask if you don't understand."

Tang Tang nodded obediently.

Teacher Ji was satisfied. He switched on the phone and started explaining to Tang Tang, "This button is for calling people, you just need to press it, and then you can speak."

Tang Tang carefully remembered his teachings.

"This is WeChat. It's the same as the one on my tablet. You can use it to speak to daddy or do a video call."

"Ah, I know this one. So a phone can use it as well."

After explaining how to make a call and how to use WeChat, teacher Ji's lesson ended because that was all he knew. These two things were specifically taught to him by Ji Yan to make it easier for him to contact him. As for the other functions, Ji Yan did not teach Xiao Zhuo how to use them, and neither did he plan to teach them.

When the lesson was over, what followed next was naturally practicing. Since they had nothing to do, the pair just sat on the sofa and called each other.

It was actually easy to learn. After practicing a few times, Tang Tang had learned it. Impatiently, she wanted to learn how to video call on WeChat next because she had secretly watched Ji Yan and Ji Xiao Zhuo do it before and got very interested in it.

The little one diligently taught Tang Tang before becoming her practice partner. They sat opposite each other and chatted. One of them was using a phone, while the other was using a tablet.

"Mummy, mummy, it's Bao Bao!"

"Bao Bao, Bao Bao, it's Mummy."

After the greetings were done, Ji Xiao Zhuo cleared his throat and earnestly asked, "Mummy, is there anything you want to say to me? You can tell me now~"