Chapter 25

Edits by Naravil

Ji Xiao Zhuo had a suitcase himself. He pulled his suitcase out from the cupboard and started to throw things inside.

"I need to take this top because I look handsome in it. I have to take this as well because mummy said I looked cute in it, and this one too... Ah, I need my blanket, pillow, and my Ultraman toy and car ..." Ji Xiao Zhuo filled his suitcase as he muttered the list. Basically, he stuffed whatever he saw into his suitcase, and he soon found out there wasn't enough space. He couldn't fit his toy car in.

Ji Xiao Zhuo ended up putting his weight on the packed things as he hoped the pressure would force a little space for his toy car. But no matter how much pressure he put on the suitcase, there was not enough room for his toy.

When Tang Tang came in, she saw Ji Xiao Zhuo's bottom sticking out while his body was practically in the suitcase. Tang Tang didn't know what happened as she rushed to pull Xiao Zhuo out like a radish, "Bao Bao, what are you doing?"

With a red face, Ji Xiao Zhuo huffed, "Mummy, I can't fit my car in. The suitcase is too small."

After taking a glance at the suitcase, Tang Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry because it looked like the little one wanted to take everything with him. He had even packed his little pillow, blanket, and slippers.

Tang Tang spoke while taking out the unnecessary things, "Bao Bao, there are some things we don't need to take with us. Daddy said we would occasionally come back here to live, so we can't leave this home empty. We just need to pack some things like clothes and shoes. Everything else can be bought when we're over there.

Ji Xiao Zhuo looked at the things that Tang Tang had taken out, such as his pillow and blanket. He felt a bit unwilling, but he nodded sensibly, "Alright. Then I'll leave these things so I can use them when we come back, but mummy, " Ji Xiao Zhuo pointed at his toys and asked, "I can't take these either?" He was unwilling to leave his toys behind.

Tang Tang stroked his head, "It would be quite heavy to take too many of them, so let's just bring one, ok? We will take more with us when we come back next time."

After thinking for a moment, Ji Xiao Zhuo suffered in silence as he nodded. He carried his toys to the sofa and touched every single one of them. He looked like he was saying goodbye to them.

Tang Tang laughed and started to repack Xiao Zhuo's suitcase.

When she thought that they would be moving to live with Bao Bao's father from now on, Tang Tang felt her heart beat faster. They would soon see each other every day.

Thinking up to this point, Tang Tang suddenly remembered something important. She immediately dropped everything and rushed to her room to pull out the weighing machine. Tang Tang took a deep breath and stepped onto the device with her eyes closed. She looked like she was facing death. In her mind, she was praying that she had gained some weight. Then she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the numbers displayed on the machine.

"Ah! Why is it only 39kg! Why haven't I even reached 40kg!" Tang Tang couldn't help but wail in grief. She was very disappointed with the number.

For so many days, she hid from Xiao Zhuo like a mouse and secretly ate a lot of snacks every night. She ate until she was full before going to sleep. Also, she ate until she was very full during her three daily meals. Basically, she was eating like a pig, but she didn't gain even 1kg!

Having heard Tang Tang's wail, Ji Xiao Zhuo got frightened and ran into Tang Tang's room, "What's wrong, mummy?"

Tang Tang pointed at the weighing machine miserably. She looked like she had been wronged, "Look, Bao Bao, mummy has only gained a little bit of weight. My heart aches."