Chapter 19

Edits by Naravil

Everyone woke up late the next day. Originally, they assumed that they would have to go home hungry. However, when they went downstairs, there was a charming aroma floating around.

Following the scent, everyone was shocked when they discovered that Tang Tang had already made breakfast! And there were many choices too!

"Wa–Tang Tang, you're so virtuous. If I was a man, I would definitely marry you!" Ji Yue couldn't take it and wanted to hug and kiss Tang Tang. Luckily Gu Zhang An stopped her.

Tang Tang smiled, "I saw that there were still some ingredients left in the fridge, so I used them to make breakfast. Everyone can eat before you leave. Leaving your stomach empty for too long is not good for the body."

"You're too good! Mwah!" Ji Yue didn't say anything else and rushed over to fight for the food as she knew that if she was slow, she might not get anything. Last night, she didn't manage to get any lamp chops to eat; the men got to them first.

For breakfast, Tang Tang prepared fish congee, steamed gyozas, soup dumplings, and boiled eggs. It was an authentic Chinese breakfast.

Everyone was already conscious of the taste of Tang Tang's cooking, so this time they didn't need Ji Xiao Zhuo's compliments before they all quickly started to eat. They were all like starving wolves.

"Quick. Quick. Quick. Gu Zhang An quickly peel me an egg!" Ji Yue instructed Gu Zhang An as she ate one soup dumpling.

Gu Zhang An helplessly poked her forehead and indicated her to look at Ji Yan, "Wife look at what Ji Yan's wife is doing. Can't you learn from her?"

"En?" Ji Yue stilled for a moment before noticing Tang Tang placing a peeled egg into Ji Yan's bowl.

Ji Yue blinked, then she silently moved her gaze away and continued eating. She even didn't pat Gu Zhang An's shoulder to comfort him, "Don't be envious of Ji Yan. These things can't be forced."

Gu Zhang An was speechless.

Zhuo Ji's lips lifted as he spoke in defense of Ji Yue, "People like Tang Tang are extinct. The only one left was taken by Ji Yan. We don't have any chance." Zhuo Ji unconsciously thought about a girl who constantly acted spoiled and had a shameless attitude with him. He shook his head helplessly, not everyone had Ji Yan's fortune.

After breakfast, everyone started to go home. All of them were busy people, so they couldn't take many days off to play.

Ji Xiao Zhuo was very satisfied for the past two da. He not only was able to play, but his daddy and mummy were also by his side, and that was the most important part. He was not jealous of the other kids anymore.

"Mummy, are you happy?" Ji Xiao Zhuo asked Tang Tang while he was in her embrace.

Tang Tang nodded without thinking, "Of course, mummy is very happy." She was telling the truth. Although she didn't play much for the past two days, she used her actions to change the impression other people had of her. Everyone didn't dislike her anymore. To Tang Tang, this was the greatest achievement of the trip.

Also, she felt that she was a little closer to Bao Bao's daddy. Tang Tang was secretly delighted.

After asking mummy, Ji Xiao Zhuo asked his daddy, "Are you happy, daddy?"

Ji Yan smiled as he nodded, "Happy."

"I knew you'll be happy when you play with me." The little one said with narcissism. Then he asked, "Do you want to play with me tomorrow as well?"