Chapter 17

Edits by Naravil

According to Ji Xiao Zhuo's memory, he had never been to the sea before. So now he was crazily happy as he moved towards the sea like a little bullet. Luckily, Ji Yan had made Xiao Zhuo wear a swimming ring and also stayed next to him.. Otherwise, he would have floated away by the waves.

The little one floated around as he happily laughed. After that, he waved at Tang Tang, who was standing on the beach, "Come here, mummy. It's really fun here!"

There was still a cast on Tang Tang's leg, and it couldn't get wet, so she waved back apologetically, "Mummy can't go into the water. I'll watch you from here."

The little one was slightly disappointed. However, since his daddy was playing with him, Xiao Zhuo soon began to play crazily again.

Everyone else went into the sea as well, and all of them were wearing swimsuits. The men were exposing their chest and legs, and Tang Tang didn't dare to look at them. However, Tang Tang couldn't help glancing towards Ji Yue and Gu Yan Ran. Both of them were beautiful and had long legs and a slender waist. Their great figure made them look sexy in their bikinis, and their skin was shining under the sun. Even though Tang Tang couldn't accept such revealing clothes, she couldn't deny that the two women looked mesmerising.

Tang Tang glanced at her own stick-like figure and became worried. The difference was really big. Others had a well proportioned and beautiful figure while she was like a skeleton. She had been eating a lot for a while, but apparently, she hadn't gained any weight at all. Where did all the food she ate go?!

The expression on Tang Tang's face especially transparent, so anyone who looked at her would know what she was thinking. This made Zhuo Ji, who also didn't go into the sea, smile when he looked at her.

Tang Tang discovered that her thoughts were seen through by the other person, so she blushed and smiled dryly back at him.

Zhuo Ji moved his wheelchair towards the chairs while speaking to Tang Tang, "Let's go over there to sit down. It's too sunny now."

Even though Tang Tang was not familiar with Zhuo Ji, he was Ji Yan's good friend. Since she knew that Ji Yan respected Zhuo Ji, Tang Tang didn't reject him, so she followed the wheelchair from behind on her crutches.

There was an ancient tea set close to the chairs. The tea set looked old and elegant, and it looked similar to something that Tang Tang would use in her original timeline. Zhuo Ji's movements were elegant and tranquil, which made him look like a celestial being. It was the first time that Tang Tang saw a man with a temperament like Zhuo Ji's since she came to this world. He reminded her of a scholar from her past life.

Tang Tang couldn't take her eyes off him.

Zhuo Ji lifted the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Tang Tang, "Sister-in-law, try the tea."

Tang Tang didn't dare to drink the tea randomly and ended up involuntarily using the proper etiquette to pick up the cup and drank the tea. There was a slight bitterness first followed by a sweet aftertaste.

Tang Tang's eyes brightened and praised, "Good tea!"

Although Tang Tang wasn't favoured in her original home, she was still a young miss of the house and was taught all the necessary etiquette, rules, appearance, and manners so she wouldn't be an embarrassment when she served tea to the main mistress of the house on the 15th of every month. Also, her wet nurse was from a large family, and she researched the art of tea before becoming a servant, which made Tang Tang quite knowledgeable about tea.