Chapter 32

Edits by Naravil

When Tang Tang woke up the next day, she suddenly remembered the words that Ji Yan told her last night. She blanked for a few seconds before slowly climbing out of bed. Then the first thing she did was to put the debit card in the bottom draw of the wardrobe and locked it up. There was too much money stored in it. She must not lose it.

After repeatedly checking the safety of the debit card, Tang Tang finally relaxed and went to do something else.

Tang Tang took the denim fabric out and started to make one denim overall for Ji Xiao Zhuo by using an online picture for reference.

Although Ji Yan said that their family had money and that she didn't need to worry about financial issues, Tang Tang still thought that money shouldn't be spent recklessly. Tang Tang also thought that she should be frugal wherever she could because there would be many scenarios that would require money in the future. Additionally, as a mother and wife, it was a type of happiness to be able to make clothes for her family. There weren't many things she could do for them, so she should personally do the things that she was able to. Moreover, she could guarantee the quality and comfort of the clothes she made.

When Ji Xiao Zhuo knew Tang Tang was making clothes for him, he was so excited that he didn't play games or read books. Instead, he laid down beside Tang Tang and watched her work. He didn't feel bored while he watched. Xiao Zhuo even gave Tang Tang some suggestions, "Mummy, I want a large pocket at the front just like the one Zhuang Zhuang's wears. Is it possible?"

Tang Tang nodded, "Of course!"

The little one was satisfied and asked, "Can I wear it tomorrow, mummy?"

"Of course!" The expectation in the little one's eyes was obvious. Originally, the denim overall wouldn't be finished today, but Tang Tang decided to work on it longer and complete it to satisfy the little one's wish.

Ji Xiao Zhuo cheerfully stood up on his chubby legs and climbed down the sofa. Then he ran to the kitchen and soon came back with some bananas. He seriously peeled a banana and placed it near Tang Tang's mouth, "Mummy, eat some fruit. You've worked hard."

Tang Tang smiled as she lowered her head to take a bite. Then she pushed the banana towards Xiao Zhuo's mouth, "Thank you, Bao Bao. Let's eat it together."

Ji Xiao Zhuo didn't mind and happily took a large bite. His eyes were crinkled in satisfaction. It was like he was eating a luxurious delicacy.

Since they moved here, Ji Yan didn't let Ji Xiao Zhuo eat snacks. Apart from his three daily meals, Ji Xiao Zhuo could only eat fruits and milk, but he wasn't allowed to eat too much either. Ji Xiao Zhuo was an obedient child as he never cried or complained about eating snacks. He clearly liked eating snacks in the past.

At the moment, fruits were his only snacks.

Tang Tang felt her heart ache for him. Before they moved here, she would frequently make some pastries for the little one, and he was very happy each time he ate them. Ever since they moved here, she has been constantly busy. It seemed like she hadn't made him any for a while. She had overlooked him slightly.

Feeling guilty, Tang Tang stroked Xiao Zhuo's head and asked, "Bao Bao, do you want to eat some pastries? Mummy will make egg yolk pastry for you, ok?"

Instantly, Ji Xiao Zhuo's eyes brightened. He nodded without thinking, "Mummy, I want to eat!"

"Alright, mummy will make it for you now. I will continue making your overall after I finish making the pastries." Tang Tang put away the needle and went to the kitchen to bake. Xiao Zhuo hugged her leg and watched her. Never taking a step away.