Chapter 31

Edits by Naravil

Ever since Tang Tang learned about online shopping, it was like entering a new world. She was excited by this new world and would spend a long time browsing on the internet every day. Tang Tang discovered that it was very convenient, and she no longer had to travel with her crutches to buy things as most of the things she needed were available online.

Naturally, Tang Tang wouldn't buy things recklessly with her frugal personality. She just enjoyed browsing on different websites to learn more about this world. Out of all things, Tang Tang enjoyed looking at the clothing section the most. Her shopping basket was mostly filled with different types of clothing that were for women, men, and children. Of course, she wasn't planning on buying them. Tang Tang just wanted to use them as a reference so she could buy the materials to make them herself.

Her objective was to be as beautiful as she could in front of Ji Yan. Tang Tang decided to make the dress she previously saw first. She cut the material according to her measurements, proceeded to stitch, and completed the dress within one day. The dress she made was practically identical to the one in the shop. When Tang Tang put the dress on, if other people were to see her, they would probably think that she had bought the dress from the store.

"Bao Bao, does mummy look good in this dress?" Tang Tang asked the little man while she happily twirled two times in front of him.

Ji Xiao Zhuo didn't even think about it and nodded wildly. He gave her two thumbs up, "Mummy, you look extremely good in the dress. Beautiful!"

Since she was praised, Tang Tang was happy like a blooming flower. She went and twirled in front of the full-length mirror and admired herself. Even though she was still too skinny and looked bad, the dress made her look better and not as thin. Also, she sewed many layers of flowers in the bosom area, so even though she was pretty much flat-chested, the effect of the layered flowers looked pretty good.

If she could gain some weight, she would definitely look better.

At that moment, Tang Tang swore in her heart again that she must gain 5kg this month no matter what method she used!

When evening came by, Tang Tang planned to get changed into something else before leaving, with Ji Xiao Zhuo, to buy the ingredients for tonight's meal. But Ji Xiao Zhuo hugged onto her leg and pulled her towards the front door.

Tang Tang was confused. "What's wrong, Bao Bao? Why are you pulling mummy?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo let go of her leg. Instead, he tugged her towards the door with his hands, "Mummy, don't change your clothes. Let's go out now."

Quickly, Tang Tang shook her head, "No. Mummy needs to get changed. Mummy will take you out after that. Don't rush."

Who knew that the little one would shake his head as well, "No, don't, mummy. Don't get changed. Go out with that on. You look pretty in that, mummy!"

So it turned out that the little one didn't let her change because he thought she looked pretty, the little one probably wanted to help her flaunt her new dress.

Tang Tang found it funny and gently explained, "The dress was just finished. It hasn't been washed yet. New clothes need to be washed before they can be worn. Mummy will wash it tonight and wear it tomorrow, ok?"

Normally, Ji Xiao Zhuo would have obediently nodded, but strangely today, he unruly disagreed, "Mummy, wear that and go out for a bit. Can't you wash it when we get back? We're only going out for a while. It'll be fine."

Tang Tang finally thought it was strange and kneel down in front of Xiao Zhuo. She cupped his face with her hands and asked, "What's wrong, Bao Bao? Why do you want to stop mummy from changing, ah? You can tell mummy anything."