Chapter 51

Edits by Naravil

Because of the pressure, Ji Yan gasped as he covered his stomach. The words he planned to say couldn't be spoken now. How could he say it? The atmosphere was destroyed by the little chubby kid!

Tang Tang, who knew Ji Xiao Zhuo's weight, was shocked and rushed to rub Ji Yan's stomach, "Are you alright? Does your stomach hurt?"

Ji Yan felt better under her care and simply moved his hand away to let her massage him. While his eyes fell on Ji Xiao Zhuo, who was looking down guiltily, "Didn't you leave? Why did you come back?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo intertwined his fingers, "I just thought it through carefully. I think it's too early for me to be a man. After all, I'm still a baby. It's ok if I am a man when I'm older. "

"Ho–" Ji Yan was furious at this shameless chubby kid. A perfectly good opportunity was ruined by him. Ji Yan really wanted to give him a beating.

Ji Yan covered his forehead as he felt a headache. This was the first time he thought that having a son was to repay a debt.

"Tang Tang, my head hurts."

"Ah? How come you have a headache again?" Tang Tang moved beside Ji Yan and reached out to massage on his temples, "How's this? Do you feel a bit better, ah?"

Tang Tang's soft fingers and moderate strength was indeed comfortable. Ji Yan felt much better and decided to let Ji Xiao Zhuo off.

"Husband, what did you just want to tell me, ah?" Tang Tang asked as she massaged him. She felt like he was about to say something important.

Ji Yan fell silent and took a glance at the third wheeler. He shook his head and replied, "I'll tell you next time. It's getting late now. Let's go to sleep."

Hearing that it was finally time to sleep, Ji Xiao Zhuo wiggled pitifully while holding his pillow. When Tang Tang was going to move so he could sleep in the middle, she didn't expect the little one to stop her. He moved closer to her ear and quietly said, "Mummy, I think daddy wants to smack me. I can't sleep in the middle tonight. It's too dangerous. Let us switch places. I'll move back once it's safe."

Tang Tang: "....."

The sharp-eared Ji Yan heard it all, "Tang Tang, you sleep in the middle." Did the rascal really think he wished for him to sleep in the middle?

Tang Tang hesitated as sleeping in the middle would mean she would be much closer to Ji Yan. Even though that would make her heart unable to stay calm, she could only switch places so Ji Xiao Zhuo would be relieved. As a result, Tang Tang slept between the father and son that night.

Ji Yan reached out to switch off the lights. The room immediately fell into darkness, but he could smell Tang Tang's faint sweet scent distinctly as he breathed.

Shutting his eyes, Ji Yan forced down the urge that came at an inappropriate time. He put in a lot of effort to control his breathing.

While he was suffering, the mother and son were completely fine. Both of them fell asleep within three minutes.

Ji Yan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He reached out to Tang Tang's waist. Seeing there was no reaction, Ji Yan slowly moved until she was in his embrace. He felt like he was overflowing with happiness as he smelt the sweet fragrance from her hair. His lips lifted in the darkness.

In the past, he didn't understand what love was. He thought that it was a random phase that senseless people went through. The only feeling he had for the girls that chased him in school was annoyance. He wished that they couldn't see him as all his effort was used on studying and training. He didn't spend the slightest effort on romance.