Chapter 33

Edits by Naravil

When Ji Xiao Zhuo woke up the next day, the first thing he saw was the new clothes that were at the bedside, which was his denim overall!

The sleepiness that the little one felt disappeared instantly. Then, he directly put on the denim overall without wearing clothes underneath. He looked enchanting.

The little one gleefully ran out to Tang Tang and asked, "Do I look good, mummy?"

Tang Tang suppressed a smile as she helped the little one put on a white T-shirt. Now that he was wearing his clothes properly, it had to be said that the new clothes really suited him. Since Ji Xiao Zhuo was originally round and chubby like a mochi, he looked even chubbier with his new clothes.

Excitedly, Ji Xiao Zhuo ran to the full-length mirror to admire himself. He thought that he looked stunning. Xiao Zhuo couldn't help putting his hands in the large pocket that he liked and moved his hands around. Then he put a hand under his chin and posed, "Mummy, do I look handsome?"

Tang Tang gave him two thumbs up and replied, "Bao Bao, you are absolutely charming!"

"You have good eyes, mummy!" Ji Xiao Zhuo showed off and twirled a few times before running towards the front door, "Mummy, I'm going down to play for a while. I'll be back soon!"

Naturally, Tang Tang knew that he was going to show off his new clothes, so she only smiled and reminded him, "You can't leave the compound, and you have to come home after playing for a bit, ah!"

"Okay, mummy." The little one was already gone by the time his response was heard.

The military compound was very secure, so there was no need to worry about the children being kidnapped, and there weren't any dangerous areas, which was why Tang Tang was at ease to let the little one play with friends alone. While the little one was out, Tang Tang used the time to quickly clean their home. Since she needed to go to Zhang Cheng's home tonight to help, it would be best for her to quickly finish the chores.

In the end, Tang Tang finished all the housework and waited at home. She waited till the sky was going dark after finally hearing someone knocking on the door. It was Fang Yu Wei.

Fang Yu Wei lifted the bags full of ingredients and said, "Sao Zi, I just came back from town. I have bought all the ingredients. Are you going to start cooking now?"

To be honest, it was a bit late to start preparing for the evening meal now since many dishes were required tonight, but Tang Tang couldn't say anything either. She immediately shut the door and led Xiao Zhuo to the opposite apartment.

Tang Tang had stuffed some food in Xiao Zhuo's pocket and let him sit quietly on Zhang Cheng's sofa and play games. After that, Tang Tang put on an apron and entered the kitchen with the ingredients. Since the time was tight, she had to prepare all the elements first to accelerate the process of cooking. So the first thing she had to do was to wash, cut, and arrange all the ingredients.

Fang Yu Wei followed her to the kitchen. She looked around and was confused. Fang Yu Wei didn't know what to do, so she could only ask, "Sao Zi, I'll help you. Just tell me what I need to do."

Thinking about the time constraint, Tang Tang thought it would be faster to finish things with two people and replied, "Then you can peel these for me while I cut the vegetables."

"En, ok." Fang Yu Wei took the peeler and the potato from Tang Tang and started to peel.

While Tang Tang was cutting the vegetables, she would take a quick glance at Fang Yu Wei. Tang Tang pursed her lips and sighed internally. Fang Yu Wei definitely didn't cook much. Her movements with the peeler were awkward. Because she was afraid to cut herself, Fang Yu Wei was very careful and slow as she peeled. By the time she finished peeling one potato, other people would have already peeled about ten potatoes.