Disguise

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Aerith, Jessie, Yuffie, Barret, and Red XIII arrived to the town but it looked pretty horrible.

Y/N: What's wrong with this? It's so run-down.

Tifa: Y/N, don't say that out loud. You could make some of the towns folk mad.

Aerith: Hey, is that girl playing with a dolphin?

But suddenly the ground started shaking.

Yuffie: W-Whoa!

Suddenly a fish monster came towards the girl. The girl got dragged into the water.

Cloudia: Y/N!

Y/N took out his sword. Cloudia jumped on it and he swung her towards it. Cloudia drew her sword and she cuts its head off. Y/N and the others quickly ran to the beach. Cloudia grabbed the girl and she set her down on the sand.

Tifa: You okay?

Cloudia: Yeah, I'm fine.

Jessie: Is she dead?

Tifa: Jessie.

Jessie: What I'm just asking.

Y/N: She's alive but she's just unconcious.

???: Priscilla!

The woman went and she grabbed Priscilla. Y/N and the others walked back up the stairs and all of the towns folk looked at Y/N and the others.

Yuffie: I guess we're heroes?

Aerith: I guess so.

???: Excuse me. Please come.

Y/N and the others followed the lady into a house.

Lady: Thank you for saving, Priscilla. You all mist be tired. If you want to get some rest, stay here for the night.

Aerith: Thank you.

Lady: Make yourselves at home. There are two beds downstairs and most of the beds are up here.

The lady walked out of the house.

Aerith: Want to rest?

Y/N: Yeah. We walked for a pretty long time.

Jessie jumped on the bed. Barret and Red XIII went downstairs. Y/N sets his sword against the wall and he sits on the couch. Tifa sits next to Y/N.

Tifa: You okay?

Y/N: Yeah. Why do you ask?

Tifa: I just noticed something was off about you. Right, Cloudia?

Cloudia: Yep.

Y/N: *sighs* I hate how you two know me so well.

Cloudia: Well, we are childhood friends.

Tifa: Yesterday was your mother's birthday.

Y/N: (smiles) You guys remembered.

Cloudia: Why wouldn't we? We celebrated her birthday together all the time.

Y/N: Right.

Tifa: Hey, maybe after all of this is over. Why don't we go visit her?

Cloudia: Yeah. We should.

Yuffie: Visit who?

Aerith: Yuffie, you ruined their moment.

Yuffie: Oh, sorry. What was she like?

Y/N: She was random at times... but she was a loving person. You couldn't hate her at all. But there are times where I wish I didn't go to SOLDIER and I wish I stayed and spent more time with her.