Changing Destiny

Y/N and Tifa make it to the bottom floor to see Aerith, Cloudia, Jessie, Barret, and Red XIII surrounded.

Security Officer 1: We have them surrounded, sir.

Heidegger: Yes... I can see that. It was only a matter of time. And here we are. So then, what is this ragtag group of misfits I see before me?

Cloudia, Jessie, & Barret: Avalanche!

Aerith: Local florist!

Red XIII: Lab rat dog.

Heidegger: And where are the rest of you?

Barret: Up your ass.

Heidegger: Charming. Though not what I would've chosen for my last words. Secure the Ancient, but feel free to kill the three terrorists and the dog.

Barret: Aerith. You saved my Marlene. Now... it's time I returned the favor.

Aerith: Wait!

Suddenly there was a loud noise. As it got close Aerith, Cloudia, and Jessie look up to see it was Y/N on a motorcycle. Y/N lands as the motorcycle slides and it hits four security officers.

Cloudia: Y/N!

Y/N revs his engine and he spins and drives towards the security officers to hit them down. Barret and Red XIII attack also as Cloudia and Jessie would stay with Aerith to protect her. Y/N drives past Heidegger as he drifts around the reception desk hitting the four security officers. Tifa pulls up next to Aerith and the others with a small truck.

Tifa: Everyone, get in!

Aerith gets in the passenger seat as Jessie, Barret, and Red XIII got on the back. Y/N drives towards Cloudia as he sticks his hand out. Cloudia grabs onto his arm and she gets on the seat behind him. Y/N drives towards Heidegger as the four security officers shoot at Y/N and Cloudia but he was blocking it with his sword.

Y/N stabs the ground and he holds onto the handle as it lifted the motorcycle off the ground. Y/N would swing the motorcycle as the back wheel would hit the four security officers in the face as it would just miss Heidegger by an inch. The motorcycle lands on the ground and he drives right next to Tifa and the others.

Y/N: Let's roll.

Tifa: Okay!

Y/N drives ahead.

Barret: Why's he always gotta--

Tifa steps on the gas as Barret almost falls of the truck.

Barret: Shit.

Y/N and Tifa drive up the stairs as two security officers shoot it at Y/N but he moves to the side and the back wheel hits one of the security officers. Y/N drives to the room on his right as Tifa followed. Y/N drives in between the two security officers as they looked at him. But Tifa would come in and hit the two security officers with the truck. They stop as Y/N sees a security officer standing in the distance while the security officer was scared.

Cloudia draws her sword as Y/N spins in a circle and Cloudia lets go of her sword as it stabs the glass right next to the security officer. The security officer looks at the sword and he quickly runs away. Y/N drives through the glass as Cloudia catches her sword in mid-air. Y/N and Tifa land on the highway and they drive away from the Shinra building.

Cloudia: That was awesome.

Cloudia pecks Y/N on the cheek which caught him off guard.

Y/N: You okay?

Cloudia: Yeah, if only you warned me about those crazy stunts you did back there.

Y/N: Sorry.

Barret: Are you guys seeing this!