Memories

Tifa and the others arrived to a town to make a stop to gather supplies. Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith stayed outside to keep watch while the others went into the shop to gather the things they needed to find Y/N.

A dog came walking towards Aerith and she crouched down and petted it.

Aerith: Awe, are you all alone little guy?

Woman 1: Guess it's been a week now since he got washed up here on the shore... Poor pokey-headed young thing.

Man 1: It was really sad... but weird. He was holding this really long sword. I dunno. The whole thing feels unlucky to me. But the amazing thing was those weird blue eyes...

Cloudia: Huh? W-Wait a minute! What did you just say?

Tifa: Excuse me. The young person you were just talking about...

Woman 1: Yeah... A villager found him a little ways down the coast. It was about a week ago I think.

Man 1: Yeah, poor kid... He must've drifted from somewhere pretty far away...

Aerith: It has to be Y/N!

Jessie and the others came running out after hearing Aerith yell.

Tifa: Where is he?

Man 1: Just right up there at clinic.

Yuffie: He's alive!

Jessie: Come on everybody!

Tifa and the others all ran towards the clinic.

Man 1: That's a big group of people going to see him.

Woman 1: It must be his friends.

Tifa, Cloudia, Aerith, Jessie, Yuffie, and Serena decided to go into the clinic while the guys stayed outside to keep watch.

Jessie: Y/N?!

Doctor: Here now. The way you're running around here, you'd think Meteor fell or something.

Serena: We're sorry but we heard that a friend of ours was being taken care of here.

Doctor: Uh...

Aerith: He has H/C hair. Blue eyes. Long sword.

Doctor: Oh, that young fellow. Don't worry. Your friend is next door. But I'm afraid his condition is...

Yuffie: Guys, over here!

Tifa and the girls all ran into the room to see a nurse standing in front of Y/N as he was sitting in a wheelchair.

Girls: Y/N!

Tifa ran towards Y/N.

Tifa: Oh... Y/N! I'm so glad you're safe...? Y/N...?

Y/N: Uh... aaa...?

Aerith: Y/N? What's wrong?

Y/N: A... Gurk...?

Jessie: What happened to him?

Doctor: Mako poisoning... Quite an advanced case... It appears that this young man has been exposed to a high level of Mako energy for a protected period of time. He probably has no idea who or where he is now. Poor fellow, his voice doesn't even fmwofk. He is literally miles away from us. Some place far away where no one's ever been... All alone... let us excuse ourselves.

The doctor and the nurse walk of the room to leave Tifa and the others alone with Y/N.

Serena: This can't be happening, right?

Tifa started crying.

Tifa: Why...? What do you want me to do? Please, Y/N... Talk to me... Tell me you see me, that you can hear me... Tell me, please... Cloudia and I came this far believing in the memories we have together... This is too cruel...