The Tournament

As Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith were waiting for their match they suddenly heard crying from the next room. Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith decided to go check to see who was crying. Y/N opens the door and Johnny was sitting on the chair bawling his eyes out. They saw him covered up in bandages and his face was all beaten up.

Johnny: Oh... You guys again.

Aerith: Ouch! What happened to your face?

Johnny: I just needed a little scratch, you know? So I signed up for the preliminaries, and well... I hope you guys realize what you're getting into. I don't wanna scare you but if you can make a run for it, you should.

Cloudia: Uh, Johnny, we're not like you. You're not a fighter.

Then they hear the bells ring.

Announcer: Y/N, Aerith, and Cloudia. Your match will begin shortly. Please make your way to the gate.

Aerith: Well, let's go guys.

Y/N, Aerith, and Cloudia walk out and they head to the gate.

Gatekeeper: You three ready?

Cloudia: Ready.

Gatekeeper: Try not to get yourselves killed.

Scotch and Kotch were doing an introduction for Y/N, Aerith, and Cloudia. They then walk out as the crowd started booing them since they all thought Y/N was dating the both of them at the same time. Then their opponent appears as there were two bloodhounds and a man.

Aerith: You brought animals?

Beastmaster: Oh? First-timers, huh? There's no rule that says you gotta fight man-to-man.

Scotch: We're in for a treat ladies and gentlemen! Who will prevail in this brutal contest between man and beast!? This could be over in an instant, so don't even blink! Without further ado, the fourth match of the first round... begins now!

Cloudia kills the bloodhound with her sword and Aerith sends an ice spike as it penetrates the bloodhound on it's head. Y/N rushes and he jumps and kicks the Beastmaster in the face knocking him out. Then the round was over as the crowd was just silent after seeing what just happened.

Scotch: Can you believe it!? I don't think anyone saw this coming!

Kotch: What a completely unexpected turn of events!

Scotch: And the winners of our match are... Y/N, Aerith, and Cloudia!

They head back to the gate.

Aerith: Well that's one win down. Go team!

Cloudia: Hmph, light work.

Aerith: What's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: The rules don't make any sense.

Aerith: Yeah, true. But maybe it'll be better in the next match?

Cloudia: I doubt it.

They head back to the waiting room.

Cloudia: So, Aerith, how did you and Y/N meet?

Aerith: In a church. He fell right through the ceiling and landed in my flower patch.

Cloudia: Oh.

Aerith: How do you know him?

Cloudia: We're childhood friends.

Aerith: Oh.

Announcer: Y/N, Aerith, and Cloudia. Your match will begin shortly. Please make your way to the gate.