Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 2

Barret: Why don't you go check on the two girls? Quit screwing around here.

Y/N walks back to see Tifa and Cloudia sitting down.

Announcement: Emergency ID scan in progress.

Tifa: No way!

Cloudia: Already?

Announcement: Emergency ID scan in progress.

They go through the third scan.

Announcement: Unauthorized IDs detected. Threat level: critical. Inspection and containment sweep initiated, commencing at the rear of the train.

Tifa: Not good!

Barret quickly runs to their train car.

Barret: Get over here! Now!

Suddenly robots fly through the windows and the passengers quickly run to the next car.

Cloudia: Take care of them, Y/N!

Y/N: On it.

The three robots fly at Y/N as he slices one in half. He stabs the other with his sword and he slams against the wall. Y/N cuts the other robot in half. Y/N runs to the other car as more robots fly through the window. One flies at Y/N but he blocks it with his sword and throws it towards the wall and it explodes. The other robot flies through the window and it flies at Y/N but he blocks it also and he throws it behind him as it explodes. One flies through the window behind Y/N but Barret quickly shoots it down. Tifa evacuates the citizens as Cloudia slices the robot in half. Tifa punches the robot through the window as more appear. Y/N regroups with them.

Y/N: There's no end to them...

Announcement: Three unauthorized passengers successfully contained. Neutralizing targets.

More robots appear in the train as they fly through the window.

Barret: Looks like you're right, SOLDIER boy.

Y/N: Screw this.

Barret: Huh?

Y/N: The station will be crawling with security. We gotta jump.

Barret: Screw that!

Y/N: Need to slow the train down.

Barret: Sounds like a Biggs plan E.

Tifa and Cloudia nod. Barret runs to the door and he shoots it open. Tifa slams the emergency button to slow down the train.

Barret: Okay, y'all watch and learn. I'm gonna jump. Gonna do it. Gonna show you how it's done!

Barret jumps first and Cloudia jumps after.

Y/N: Tifa!

Y/N knocks back the robot and he runs behind Tifa. Y/N grabs onto Tifa's arm and he nods at her. They both jump out as Y/N protects her from the rough landing. Tifa holds Y/N tightly, Y/N looks at Tifa as she was on top of him.

Y/N: You okay?

Tifa: Yeah...

Cloudia: Hey, you two okay?

Cloudia sees Tifa on top of Y/N but Tifa quickly gets up and Y/N stands as well. Cloudia gets jealous but they quickly turn to see robots heading their way.

Y/N: Alright, you ready?

Tifa: Ready.

Cloudia: Let's do this.

Tifa jumps on Y/N's shoulder and she jumps off as she kicks the robot down. Y/N slices the robot in half as Cloudia did the same. They hear gunfire down the tunnel and they quickly run.