Huge Materia

Y/N wakes up and he looks around to see himself in a bed. Y/N looks out the window to see he was in the sky.

Y/N: Airship, huh?

Y/N looked at the other bed to see Tifa sleeping. Y/N walked towards her and he held her hand.

Y/N: Thank you.

Y/N kisses her on the lips and she suddenly smiled.

Clouda: *clears throat* Where's mine?

Aerith: And mine.

Jessie: Hey, I was standing at the door first.

Yuffie: No, you weren't.

Aerith: Well, I'm first.

Cloudia, Jessie, and Yuffie look to see Aerith already standing next to Y/N. Aerith kisses Y/N on the lips.

Cloudia: No fair!

Cloudia came running towards Y/N, then she kissed him. Then it was Jessie and then it was Yuffie. Y/N's brain started malfunctioning and the girls left the room.

Serena: *laughs* What are they doing? Such little kids.

Y/N: Serena.

Serena: Come on. Everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N walked out of the room but Serena grabbed his arm. She pulled him in and she kissed him also.

Y/N: S-

Serena puts her finger against Y/N's lips. Serena puts her mouth on Y/N's neck.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Serena: Hmm... marking that you are mine.

Y/N: L-Let's just go already.

Y/N and Serena walked together. Serena looked at the hickey she left on Y/N's neck and she smiled brightly. Y/N and Serena walk into the meeting room to see everyone else.

Red XIII: Y/N!

Red XIII tackled Y/N and Cait Sith joined in also.

Red XIII: I'm so glad you're okay!

Cait Sith: I thought you died! Well... not literally. But still!

Y/N: Sorry, I worried you all.

Red XIII and Cait Sith got up. Y/N also stood up and looked at everyone.

Y/N: Everyone... I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.

Cid: You don't need to anything, kiddo.

Y/N: I was never in SOLDIER. I made up the stories about what happened to me five years ago, about being in SOLDIER. I left my village looking for glory, but never made it in to SOLDIER... I was so ashamed of being so weak, then I heard this story from my friend Zack. And I created an illusion if myself made up of what I had seen in my life. And I continued to play the charade as if it were true.

Barret: Illusion, huh? Pretty damn strong for an illusion, I'd say.

Y/N: I'm physically built like someone in SOLDIER. Hojo's plan to clone Sephiroth wasn't that difficult. It was just the same procedure they use when creating members of SOLDIER. You see, someone in SOLDIER isn't simply exposed to Mako energy. Their bodies are actually injected with Jenova cells. For better or worse, only the strong can enter SOLDIER. It has nothing to do with the Jenova Reunion. But weak people like me, get lost in the whole thing. The combination of Jenova cells, Sephiroth's strong will, and my own weakness are what created me. Everyone knew that. I'm... Y/N. The master of my own illusionary world. But I can't remain trapped in an illusion anymore... I'm going to live my life without pretending.