Feelings

Y/N sitting against the wall sleeping until he heard footsteps. Y/N opens the door and closes it as he saw the girls room door slightly open. Y/N walks downstairs to not see anybody. Y/N walked outside as he saw Tifa standing next to the light pole. Y/N walks across the bridge and he slowly walked behind Tifa.

Y/N: Can't sleep?

Tifa: No. You too?

Y/N: I heard footsteps.

Tifa: Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you.

Y/N: I'm a light sleeper. It's a SOLDIER thing.

Tifa: *chuckles* That flower you gave me the other night. That was from Aerith, wasn't it?

Y/N didn't answer as he was hesitant too.

Tifa: I knew there was something weird going on. You, buying flowers. They sumbolize reunion, believe it or not. I was curious, so I looked it up. I tried to keep it alive as long as I could. But now... it's dead and buried. Like the bar... our home... and everything else.

Tifa walks over to Y/N and she puts her head on his chest and she starts crying.

Tifa: They took everything from us. Again.

Tifa continues to cry and Y/N hugged her as Tifa was holding onto Y/N. Y/N held her close.

Tifa: Y/N... Y/N, you're hurting me.

Y/N lets her go as Tifa wipes her tears away. Y/N then takes a few steps back.

Tifa: It's stupid. I know that crying's a waste of time.

Y/N: That's not true.

Tifa: (smiles) Thank you.

Y/N nods and smiles. Suddenly Tifa quickly walked up to Y/N and kissed him. Y/N's eyes were wide open as Tifa pulled away from his lips and she quickly ran back to the house. Y/N stood there trying to process what just happened.

Y/N then saw Cloudia leaning against the railing at the top floor. Y/N enters inside the and he walks upstairs to the top floor. Y/N sees Cloudia still leaning against the railing. He could hear Cloudia humming a song. Y/N then knocks on the door as Cloudia quickly turns around.

Cloudia: Oh, Y/N. How long have you been standing there?

Y/N: I just got here.

Cloudia: Oh. I should go back to sleep.

Cloudia was about to walk right past Y/N but he quickly grabbed her wrist.

Y/N: Y'know, when you hum a song there's always something bothering you.

Cloudia: *sighs* I hate how you know me too much.

Y/N: Well, we were friends since we were kids.

Cloudia: *sighs* It's just that... Everything that's happened. Losing so many people that we couldn't save. It's like I can just hear all the screams of those people dying...

Y/N decides to cover her ears. Cloudia's face went red after Y/N did that.

Y/N: Do you... hear the screams now?

Cloudia: N-No.

Y/N: Good.

Y/N smiles and Cloudia's heart was beating faster.

Cloudia: Jeez, you're too cute when you smile, y'know that?

Y/N: Huh?

Cloudia then kissed Y/N. She pulled away from the kiss. Y/N was about to say something but was stopped when Cloudia placed her finger in front of his lips. Cloudia went back to lean against the railing.