Advent Children Pt.2

Y/N was walking into the church. He looked at his left arm and he looked back to see Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith on the flower bed.

Y/N: Tifa! Cloudia! Aerith!

Y/N ran to their side.

Tifa: You're late...

Y/N: Who did this?

Cloudia: A-A man named Loz... Marlene?!

Y/N looked to see the room turned into a battle field but Y/N noticed the box of materia was also gone.

Y/N: No...

Y/N's left arm started hurting and he started seeing visions of Sephiroth and he fell to the ground laying next to Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith.

{30 Minutes Later}

Y/N woke up on a bed. Y/N looked to his left to see Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith in bed.

Serena: You're awake.

Y/N: Serena...

Reno: You're pretty heavy.

Rude: You were living with some kids, right?

Reno: They ain't here.

Rude: Is that okay with you?

Jessie: Of course it's not. What kind of question is that?

Reno: Seriously what kind of question was that?

Rude: *sighs* Let's just leave them alone.

Reno and Rude walked out of the room. Y/N looked at Jessie, Serena, and Yuffie.

Yuffie: Why didn't you tell us you were infected?

Y/N: I-

Jessie: Don't make a stupid ass excuse. If you just told us about it we could've helped you.

Serena: Y/N, we all love you. We don't think anything bad of you.

Y/N: I only did it to protect you all...

Cloudia: Yeah... well, that backfired didn't it?

Y/N looked to see Tifa, Cloudia, and Aerith awake.

Cloudia: And you think it's okay to just give up and die. Is that what you think?

Y/N: There's no cure.

Jessie: That's not stopping Denzel from fighting. Don't run. Let's fight it together. We can help each other, I know we can. Or do we have to be a real family for that to work?

Y/N: I... am not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends. No one.

Aerith: Dilly-dally, shilly-shally.

Reno: I think they want you to move on.

Cloudia: Did you find them?

Reno: Only a witness. Saw them being taken away.

Serena: Where are they?

Rude: The Forgotten City. Their base.

Y/N: Go. I have to talk to Rufus.

Tifa gets up and she slapped Y/N.

Tifa: Stop running! I know. Even if you find the kids you might not be able to help them. But maybe something will happen that can never unhappen and that scares you doesn't it? But you need to think about now and really take it in! Look at you! You think you got it so damn hard! Well, you hate being alone so let people in! Sure you might not answer the phone but I don't see you throwing it away either.