Damsels In Distress

After rowing for a few hours. Y/N and the others finally made it onto land. Y/N and the others all walked together.

Yuffie: Wait!

Yuffie jumped to the front.

Cid: What the hell is it? Shouting out and jumpin in front of me all of a sudden!

Yuffie: I know this area pretty well. It gets pretty tough past here. Better get ready.

Cid: If you're trying to con us, you won't get away with it!

Yuffie: No! It's really tough!

???: There they, catch 'em!

Two officers show up with guns.

Tifa: Shinra?

Officer 1: Hey, that's not them. These are the other guys from before.

Cloudia: Yuffie! You got some nerve!

Yuffie: I didn't know! I had nothing to do with this one!

Jessie: This one?! You were the one selling us out?!

Yuffie: No, uh... um...

Officer 2: What should we do?

Officer 1: Uh, get them! Grab them and ask questions later.

Red XIII and Cait Sith knocked out the two officers.

Aerith: Why would they only send out the two of them when there's a lot of us?

Vincent: Maybe they're just idiots.

Red XIII: Bad news everyone. Our materia is gone.

Y/N: Hey, where's Yuffie?

Y/N and the others all looked around to not see Yuffie anywhere.

Red XIII: Follow me. I have her scent.

Y/N and the others all followed Red XIII.

Cloudia: When I find her I'm going to strangle her.

Tifa: Maybe she had a reason to this.

Jessie: Tifa, you're seriously gonna say that?

Tifa: Well, I mean think about it. She probably wouldn't be doing this.

Aerith: I mean I want to agree but Cloudia and Jessie are also right too.

Cid: Whatever it is. I'm getting my damn materia back.

Vincent: What should we do, Y/N? Since you're the leader.

Barret: When did he become the leader?

Vincent: I trust him more than I trust you to lead.

Y/N: First we find her. Then we get our materia back. And we leave her. We're not killing her.

Red XIII: We're here.

Y/N and the others arrived to the village. Red XIII continued to sniff Yuffie out and he stopped in front of a pot that was closed. Red XIII looked at Y/N and the others. Jessie, Vincent, Barret, and Cait Sith guarded the two bridges. Cloudia and Tifa stood on the roof of the restaraunt. Y/N, Red XIII, and Cid stood in front of the pot.

Y/N punches the pot and it broke. Yuffie jumped out and she ran towards the bridge but Vincent and Jessie were there. She ran towards the other bridge but Barret and Cait Sith were standing there. Yuffie was cornered. Cloudia and Tifa jumped down and they grabbed her.

Yuffie: Hey!

Cid: Where's our materia?!

Yuffie: O-Okay, I know... I was wrong... You win. I'll give you back your materia.