Dancing King

Y/N walks back to Sam as he still sees him standing outside.

Sam: So, tell me. What'd you see in our little enclave of sin and debauchery? Bet it was an eye-opening experience.

Y/N: Nothing I haven't seen before. That it for jobs?

Sam: Not exactly. I got one more favor to ask. You wanna get Tifa out, right?

Y/N: What's your angle?

Sam: Heh, just get your ass to the colosseum. You'll see.

Y/N goes back to the lobby as he enters inside the elevator. The elevator goes down as Y/N thinks about Aerith, Cloudia, and Tifa. The elevator stops and he walks out of the elevator. Y/N walks up to the gate.

Gatekeeper: We've been waiting for you, champ! Stands are packed, thanks to you! Now get out there and give 'em a show!

Host 1: Lovers of bloodshed and mayhem! Your favorite champion, Y/N, is back in the ring! Right now, this boy may be hot, hot, hot... But look out, folks, 'cause these dynamite challengers may just blow the champ clean off his throne! I hope you brought shades because you're about to see some fireworks! Fighters... begin!

The two bomb monsters breathe fire at Y/N. Y/N jumps in the air dodging the flames and he lands behind the bomb monsters. Y/N slices one of the bomb monsters in half. The other turns and tries to bite Y/N but he quickly sticks his sword in its mouth. Y/N then swings his sword as it slices the bomb monster in half.

Host 1: Was that no enough for you, fight fans? Did the champ bring the heat!? Indeed he did, he proved there's nothing explosive than the guns he's packing!

Y/N goes back to the gate as Sam was standing there waiting for him.

Sam: Nice going, champ. You were in fine form today. Here's your cut. You earned it.

Sam gives Y/N 3,000 gil.

Y/N: Not here for the cash. Tell me about Tifa.

Sam: Ahh, Tifa... She's something of a bombshell herself, huh? Girl keeps in shape, and boy does it show.

Y/N: Hey.

Sam: Just making an observation, that's all. Anyway, seems like you're serious about getting the poor girl out of her predicament. I could tell easy enough by the way you fought back there.

Y/N: Cut to the chase. Well? You helping or not?

Sam: Never said I would opposite, even. Getting mixed up in other people's business isn't my way. Plus... As you are now, I reckon you could ride to her rescue without anybody's help. And that's the truth. You've changed since you first rolled into this town. For the better. At any rate, I've said all I'm gonna say. Your lady friends oughta be done changing by now, am I right? Don't keep them waiting too long or else they might just blow up in your face.

Y/N goes back into the elevator and it goes up. The elevator stops and Y/N walks out and he goes back to Madam M's massage parlor to see the girls. Just as Y/N was about to open the door Johnny was running.

Johnny: Nooo! Y/N! Finally! Tifa! She...! Tifa! Sh-She's... I don't...

Y/N: Take a deep breath. What about Tifa?

Johnny: I heard Corneo's was gonna audition new girls soon, and Tifa's... Tifa's gonna be... I just... I-I don't know what to do.

Y/N: Well I do.

Johnny: I'll come too!

They quickly run.

Johnny: Hey Y/N! Bro! I can call you bro, right?