Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 5

They walk run to the next door and Y/N unlocks the door from the console. Suddenly Barret clears his throat and looks the other way.

Barret: Okay! Listen up, y'all! Everything Shinra has told you is a goddamn lie! Mako is the lifeblood of our planet! Those greedy bastards are bleeding it dry! Y'all gotta rise up--

Tifa: Barret!? Who are you talking to?

Cloudia: Have you gone crazy?

Barret: No. I'm talking to the people! Put me on TV, I'mma drop some truth!

Y/N: Thousand gil says they cut the sound.

They run through the door and they make their way to the next room as Y/N opens the door and there were three soldiers, Tifa rushes in and quickly takes them out before they even noticed they were there.

Cloudia: I found only one keycard.

Y/N: This time we've got three choices...

Tifa: Take your pick.

Y/N sees a console that has the M unit on it. He walks up to the console and he places the keycard into the console to dispose the M unit.

Barret: Serves y'all right!

Y/N goes and unlocks the door.

Barret: I tell you what, I ain't ever looked forward to an execution more in my entire life!

Cloudia: You don't say.

Barret: We're about to make fools outta Shinra while the whole damn city's watching! Times like these you gotta savor!

Tifa: Oh no, if you're about to ask me to dance, then don't.

Cloudia: Me either.

Barret: C'mon, don't be shy! How 'bout you, Y/N?

Y/N: I don't dance.

They head to the next room as Y/N opens the door. Y/N rushes in silently taking out the officers in the room. An officer tries to grab him but Y/N flips him over and slams him to the ground and he stomps his face.

Cloudia: Here, Y/N.

She hands two the keycards to him.

Y/N: Four consoles. And never enough keycards...

Tifa: Take your pick.

Y/N walks up to a console and he puts the keycard in to dispose the programming core. He walks to the other console and he puts the keycard in to dispose the big bomber shells.

Tifa: Think we've done enough to weaken the robot?

Y/N: All that we can, at least.

Barret: It's all good. The stage is set, all that's left is to hijack Heidegger's show!

Y/N unlocks the door.

Barret: We're coming up on the exit. Tifa, detonator still in range?

Tifa: We should be good.

Barret: The moment big boy goes down, you hit that switch.

Tifa: Right.

They head to the other room as they come across another door.

Barret: Can't say we didn't prepare. Now we just gotta get it done!

Y/N unlocks the door and it opens. They make their way back from where they came from and Y/N opens the door.

Barret: Look! They're still preppin' it!

Engineering Officer 1: They're here! Hold 'em back! Buy us every second you can!