The Mayor

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret arrive to the Skyview Hall on the fifty-ninth floor.

Barret: So this is the Skyview Hall, huh? Bet this place cost a fortune and then some.

Y/N: Let's look for reception.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret walk past the elevators as they arrive to the reception desk. Y/N puts the keycard on the scanner.

Receptionist: You must be here for our grand tour. Visitors have access to floors 60, 61, 62, as well as floor 63. You will proceed in that order. By the exit of each floor, you will find a device that will allow you to update the keycard in your possession... thereby allowing you to access the next floor. And now begins your grand tour. Please enjoy the Shinra experience.

Barret: Why's this whole thing gotta be such a pain in the ass?

Tifa: I don't know about you, but this is kinda weird.

Y/N: You think everything's going too well?

Tifa: Yeah, I do. Think this is a trap?

Cloudia: Well, there's only one way to find out right?

Jessie: Let's go.

Y/N and the others head to the door to the right. Y/N places the keycard on the scanner and the door opens. Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret walk down the hallway and they go up on the escalator to the sixtieth floor. As they arrived to the top Y/N places the keycard on the scanner and the door opens. They walk in to see a golden statue of the President of Shinra.

Barret: Oh, hell no.

Tifa: I think I just threw up a little.

Barret: Man thinks very highly of himself.

Cloudia: Let's just keep going.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret walk into room as the screen showed each leader in the building. Y/N ignores and they walk into the other room to see a museum of the weapons, armor, and other things they made. They walk into the other room as the screen showed more of the things they created with the mako.

Y/N and the others walk into the room to see a 3D model of midgar. Y/N walks past it as they head to the next scanner. Y/N places the keycard on the scanner and they head up to the sixty-first floor. They see a room called the Cosmos Theater so they enter inside.

Barret: This place is empty.

Suddenly a machine pops out and it scans everyone in the room. The floor then disappears as Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret were flying in the air. The room then changed into a whole different environment.

Guide: In the distant past, our planet was home to a people we call the Ancients. Many millenia before we discovered mako, these precursors were already pioneering its use. Somehow they learned of the great reservoir of energy pulsing beneath their feet. And once they had... the Ancients developed the means to harness this bountiful energy and bend it to their will. The fruits of their labors have survived to this very day in the form of certain kinds of materia. Their scripture, too, has endured: "We who are born of the planet, with her we speak. Her flesh we shape. Unto her promised land shall we one day return. By her loving grace and providence may we take our place in paradise." Alas, the Ancients themselves are long gone. Two thousand years ago, a meteor brought an end to their civilization. But before the fiery end, did the Ancients find their promised land? Even now, we have only to wonder. Times have changed... and the Shinra Electric Power Company is committed to changing and evolving with them. Like the Ancients, we have harnessed the power of mako. Are they out there watching us? Waiting for us to join them in some blessed corner of the world. A green and verdant land, where boundless mako energy will provide for our every need? Shinra is working for you, to fulfill the hope of the Ancients and lead us to that promised land. We shall not rest until our dream is realized.