Madam M

Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith decide to go see Sam. They see him standing outside and they walk up to him.

Sam: Not you three again. Told you once, I'll tell you a thousand times, got nothin' for you. Now scram.

Aerith: Wait, hear us out. You're one of the Trio, right? I want you to get me into the audition.

Sam: Huh?

Aerith: Pretty please?

Sam: Why not.

Aerith: Really!?

Sam: Sure. Next time an audition comes round, I'll put your name in the hat.

Aerith: Next time will be too late. Can't you get me into this one?

Sam: You want in now? No can do, sweetheart. I already recommended Tifa, and she's got this in the bag.

Cloudia: Uh, how can you be so sure Corneo will pick Tifa? He could pick me or her.

Sam: Damn, you two really want in, don't you?

Aerith: Sure do!

Sam: Then how's about we play for it? Call it, missy. Heads or tails. Guess right, and I'll grant you your wish. Guess wrong, and you'll leave me in peace.

Cloudia: I got this.

Aerith: You sure?

Cloudia: I'm good at these type of things.

Aerith: Okay.

Sam: Heads or tails?

Cloudia: Heads.

Sam: Tails. You lose.

Sam shows them the coin.

Aerith: Uh... it shows heads.

Sam: What?

He looks at the coin closer and was dumbfounded.

Cloudia: I win. So, grant me my wish now.

Sam: *sighs* A deal is a deal.

Sam hands Cloudia the invitation.

Cloudia: Thank you.

Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith walk away.

Y/N: You cheated didn't you?

Cloudia: What are you talking about?

Y/N: You used hallucination magic on the coin to make it look like it was heads.

Cloudia: Ah, so I got caught.

Aerith: Well, at least we got the invitation.

Cloudia: One down, two more to go.

Aerith: Next location.

Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith head to Madam M's massage parlor. They arrive as Johnny runs out of the parlor and runs away. Y/N, Cloudia, and Aerith enter inside the parlor.

Madam M: Welcome, welcome. Just the three of you? Step right up. Now then, what manner of massage do you desire?

Aerith and Cloudia: Say what?

Madam M: This your first time in our establishment?

Aerith and Cloudia nod.

Madam: We are a hand-massage parlor. An excess of fatigue and tension can make even the simplest task a terrible strain. It is our pleasure to relieve our patrons of that tension. And what better way to seek relief than through the skilled ministrations of a professional? So now that we understand each other, what manner of massage do you desire?