Mako Reactor 5

Y/N was sleeping on his bed as the ghost figures appear in his room. The ghost figure floats over Y/N as he suddenly had a hard time breathing.

???: Sleep. And dream the sweetest dreams...

Y/N continues to struggle as he wakes up and he swings his arm in the air as he quickly looks around to see nothing. He quickly gets up and grabs his sword and Tifa runs opens his door.

Tifa: Y/N!

Y/N: What's wrong?

Tifa: Come with me! Quickly!

Tifa runs out as Y/N follows and he looks at the sky to see the ghost figures flying around the town. They quickly ran down the stairs.

Tifa: We were getting ready to set out when those things showed up and came after us!

Y/N: The others?

Tifa: Barret, Jessie, and Cloudia are holding their ground, but for how long I don't know...

Y/N: Let's go.

Tifa: Right.

The ghost figures start to circle around Y/N and Tifa.

Y/N: Ready?

Tifa: You know it!

Y/N swings his sword at the ghost figure and it suddenly disappears, he quickly turns around swings his sword again and the ghost figure gets destroyed. Y/N looks at Tifa as she fights against the two ghost figures, Y/N rushes in and he jumps in the air as he does a spinning attack slicing the two ghost figures in half. Tifa jumps on Y/N's shoulder and the kicks the ghost figure down and Y/N stabs his sword through it.

Tifa: What are these things?

Y/N: No idea. Pretty sure you can't even see them unless they make physical contact first...

Tifa: And that's all you can tell me?

Y/N: I can tell you they're not invincible.

Tifa: I guess that's something.

Y/N: Let's head for the bar.

Tifa: Okay!

Tifa and Y/N go on the trail as it was suddenly blocked by the ghost figures.

Tifa: More of them!? We're running out of time.

Y/N: Any other way?

Tifa: Yeah, over here!

Tifa runs as Y/N follows her, as they make their way the other entrance was blocked also.

Tifa: Again!? Are they trying to stop us from reaching the others? Y/N. This way.

They make their way down as the ghost figures fly right at them creating a strong wind in their direction, as Y/N and Tifa walk through it.

Tifa: Oh, you gotta be kidding me. It's like trying to fight a hurricane.

Y/N: Stay on your feet.

Tifa: You don't have to tell me that.

Tifa and Y/N arrive to see Barret, Jessie, and Cloudia fighting outside of the bar. The ghost figure flies at Barret knocking him down.

Jessie: Barret!

Barret quickly gets up and starts shooting.

Barret: Gimme a break!

Cloudia: These things just won't stop!

Tifa: Jessie! Cloudia! Barret!

Barret: Where you been!?