Serena

Cid: Where is that punk, Sephiroth?

Y/N's head started hurted hurting as he saw a vision of Sephiroth walking.

Serena: Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah... Sephiroth Head North... past the Snow Fields. This way.

Y/N and the others ran on the path to the right. They ran into the cave and they continued on the path.

Barret: So, what's the plan?

Y/N: I don't know. Even if I thought of one it probably wouldn't even work. Serena are you able to fly like Sephiroth?

Serena: No. I don't even know how he could even do that.

Once they reached the end of the cave they walked outside to see a lot of snow.

Cid: Damn! It's cold!

Red XIII: There is a town up ahead. I smell food.

Cloudia: Let's go, then.

Y/N and the others were able to reach the town. They all went to the shop to buy jackets because of the coldness.

Aerith: Dad?

Aerith ran into a house. Y/N and the others followed her inside. They then saw a lot of technology around in the whole room.

Tifa: Aerith. Why did you run in here?

Aerith: Because... This place was my home...

Cloudia: It was?

Aerith: I was born here. But I grew up in Shinra. My biological mom told me stories about this place. She loved it here.

Y/N pressed on a button and the screen turned on.

Barret: Did you find something?

Y/N: Original Crisis.

Y/N clicked onto the file and it showed information about the Original Crisis. It showed information about the North Cave. Y/N clicked onto the other file that was named Weapon. Y/N looked to see the information about Jenova.

Vincent: It appears if Jenova still exists. The Planet will not be able to heal itself.

Y/N: So, we go after Sephiroth and Jenova.

Cid: But how will we find her? Sephiroth must've hid her somewhere.

Y/N: We'll have to get to Sephiroth first.

Y/N found a recording in the file but it had Aerith's name on it. Y/N decided to download the recording and he stored it in the hard drive. Y/N looked to see the girls comforting Aerith.

Y/N: Let's keep moving. We shouldn't stay here.

Aerith: Right.

Y/N and the others walked out of the house. They walked up the trail to see snowboards hanging on the wall.

Red XIII: Snowboarding?

Y/N: It's quicker this way. Does anybody know how to snowboard?

Everybody raised their hand except for Aerith.

Y/N: Okay. Aerith, you'll ride with me.

Jessie: How is that gonna work? It can only fit one person.

Y/N: I'll carry her.

Aerith: (smiles) Okay.

???: Hey! Wait!

Y/N and the others all looked to see Elena and two officers.

Elena: *pants* Y/N... I won't let you go any further!