Advent Children

Tifa, Cloudia, Aerith, Jessie, Serena, and Yuffie were all together in the bar cleaning for the day. They were all wearing a red string on their left arm as it was a symbol they were all together.

Cloudia: Hey... When was the last time we saw Y/N?

Aerith: Hmm... probably a couple months ago.

Jessie: Anybody knows what he's up to?

Yuffie: Nope. Not a clue. I even gave him some of the materia that I collected.

Serena: All we can do now is wait.

Suddenly the phone started ringing.

Cloudia: *sighs* It might be another call for Y/N.

Tifa: I'll go get the phone. In case if it could be a customer.

Tifa walked up the stairs to see Marlene taking care of Denzel. Tifa walked into Y/N's office and she picked up the phone.

Tifa: Hello, this is the L/N Delivery Service. Anything you want delivered, we... Who is this? Of course I remember.

{Y/N}

Y/N was on his motorcycle outside of the city from afar. Y/N felt his phone buzzing and he checked to see it was a voice message from Tifa.

Tifa (phone): Reno, made a call from Healin. He says, he's got work for you. Y/N, how have you been?

The message ends and Y/N closes his phone and he puts it into his pocket. Y/N puts on his goggles but he felt a sudden pain in his left arm that was covered with a sleeve. The pain stopped and Y/N drove away.

Y/N was driving towards Midgar but he heard two engines behind him. Y/N looked back to see two men on motorcycles chasing him. Suddenly four monsters appeared behind. Y/N pressed the button on his bike exposing multiple swords in his bike.

Y/N grabbed a sword and he did a 180 and started driving backwards. Two monsters jump at Y/N but he took them down with one swing. Y/N did another 180 and he started driving fowards. But the two men showed up next to him.

???: Where is Mother?

He tried punching Y/N but he was able to dodge it. The other shot at him but Y/N deflected the bullets.

???: Did you hide her?

Y/N swung his sword and the man moved back. Y/N looked ahead to see a monster run towards Y/N but he quickly maneuvered around it. Y/N went around the rock and drove the other direction.

Bullets flew past Y/N but Y/N was able to keep fighting them off while being chased by monsters. Suddenly Y/N's left arm started hurting. He swung his sword at the man with the short hair but he knocked his sword away.

Y/N looked ahead to see the other man flip his motorcycle above Y/N. He shot Y/N but the bullet grazed above his eyebrow knocking off his goggles. Suddenly more monsters appeared from the ground and all of the monsters jumped at Y/N while he was holding his left arm. But they all suddenly disappeared.

Then the two men pulled back and drove in the opposite direction. Y/N stopped the motorcycle and he looked above to see another was watching the whole entire thing. Y/N drove away and he continued on to Healin.

{30 Minutes Later}

Y/N arrived to Healin. He parked his bike and got off and he walked up the stairs. Y/N opened the door and he blocked Reno's attack. Reno swung his baton again but Y/N moved out of the way and he stumbled outside. Y/N slammed the door on Reno's face.

Reno: Okay, so you're good.

Y/N locked the door. The door opened and looked to see Rude walk into the room while putting on his gloves.