Old Friend

Y/N and the others arrived to the Gold Saucer. There were a lot of bright lights shining around in the sky. The Ropeway stopped on a platform. Y/N and the others got off of the Ropeway.

???: How 'bout it? Want me to read your fortune?! A bright future! A happy future! Oh, but don't hold it against me if it's not a great prediction. Oh, so sorry. I'm a fortune telling machine. The name's... Cait Sith.

Y/N: You can only read the future?

Cait Sith: You kidding?! I can tell you missing things, missing people, anything!

Y/N: Then tell me where Sephiroth is.

Cait Sith: Sephiroth, right?! Okay, here goes!

The machine started moving and a note popped out.

Y/N: "Give into the good will of others, and something big'll happen after summer". What's this?

Cait Sith: Huh? Let me try again.

The machine moved again and the note popped out again.

Y/N: "Be careful of forgetfulness. Your lucky color is... blue?" Forget it.

Cait Sith: Wait, wait give me another chance! Wait! Let me try again!

The machine moved again and another note popped out.

Y/N: What the?

Yuffie: What is it?

Jessie: Tell us.

Y/N: "What you pursue will be yours. But you will get something beautiful on the way."

Tifa: What does that supposed to mean?

Cait Sith: I don't know if it's good or bad... This's the first time I ever got something like this. Then shall we?

Cloudia: Huh?

Cait Sith: As a fortune teller, I can't help but think about this. If I don't see what it leads to, I won't be able to relax. That's why I'm going with you.

Yuffie: He's weird. Y/N, don't let him come.

Cait Sith: I'm comin' with you no matter what you say!

Y/N: H-Huh?

Cait Sith: I'm not leaving!

Y/N's (thoughts): How many people are joining this group?

Y/N suddenly heard a man scream. Y/N and the others ran through the battle door and they saw a soldier guarding the stairs. But suddenly he fell to the ground. Y/N walked towards him and he placed his finger on the soldier's neck.