Advent Children Pt.3

Tifa and the girls could hear many people screaming. Serena could see monsters and the kids surrounding the Meteor statue.

Yuffie: Hey! Look! There are the kids!

Cloudia: Aerith, look for Denzel and Marlene! They have to be there!

Aerith: Got it! Watch my back!

Aerith instantly saw Denzel and she quickly ran to him. While Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, Serena, and Yuffie were fighting off the monster from attacking the civilians. Aerith grabbed onto Denzel's shoulders

Aerith: Denzel! Denzel!

Denzel looked at Aerith but she saw his eyes. Loz and Yazoo were about to pull down the statue.

???: And what are we up to?

Loz and Yazoo looked to see it was Reno and Rude.

Yazoo: You know, Mother is here.

Rude: Oh yeah?

Loz: Yeah. This, uh, thing. Monument thing. Shinra made it.

Reno: Oh, no. You're just to clever.

Rude: Except, you're wrong.

Reno: And wherever she is we just don't know.

Yazoo: The pions aren't trusted.

Reno and Rude rushed towards Loz and Yazoo. Reno swung hid baton at Loz but he caught it. Reno kicks him back. Rude grabs Yazoo's gun and he breaks it in half.

Suddenly the clouds started spinning and there was lightning. Then out of the clouds a giant Bahamut appeared.

Jessie: Holy shit!

The Bahamut flew towards the giant crowd of people and it landed behind Aerith. It jumped onto the monument and it flew in the air and it shot a blast from its mouth destroying the monument. Bahamut lands on the ground. Denzel gets up and Aerith falls to the side. Denzel saw Aerith.

Denzel: Aerith?

Denzel looked at Bahamut.

Denzel: Son of a bitch!

Aerith looks to see Denzel running towards Bahamut.

Aerith: Denzel, no!

But someone grabbed onto Denzel's shoulder and his hand turned into a gun. And he shoots at the Bahamut.

Aerith: Barret?!

Barret: Marlene better be safe!

Cloudia: Just in time!

Red XIII ran past Cloudia and Barret and he jumped at Bahamut's face and bit onto it. Bahamut flew into the air and Barret shot at Bahamut but it swooped past him as it tried to get Red XIII to let go.

Cait Sith: We kinda have to release!

Red XIII lets go and they land back on the ground. Jessie threw a bomb and it exploded as it knocked down Bahamut. It flew towards Jessie but Yuffie threw her shuriken at Bahamut's face and it backed off.

Yuffie: This is for my materia!

Cloudia: Tifa!

Tifa jumped on Cloudia's sword and she swung her towards Bahamut. Tifa punched Bahamut in the chest and it flew back. Aerith and Denzel were surrounded but someone came and protected them with his spear.

Aerith: Cid!

Cid: She's a beauty!

Cid pointed up at the sky as Aerith and Denzel looked.