Saving Aerith

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret arrive to the sixty-third floor.

Barret: Here's the 63rd floor, where loyal Shinra employees relax and recharge!

Jessie: Are you a tour guide now?

Barret: I could be one now that I think about it.

Tifa: It's pretty late, but I bet people are still here dealing with the aftermath of Sector 7.

Barret: It's their own damn fault.

Y/N: Stay focused. We need to find this guy.

Barret: Yeah, yeah. Guess I better get working on my conversation skills.

Cloudia: Yeah, you do.

Y/N puts the keycard on the scanner and the door opens. They walk through as they see multiple people working.

Tifa: They look busy.

Y/N: A plate did just fall.

Tifa: Seeing them like this somehow makes me feel a little bit better.

Cloudia: Jeez, you're evil. But I agree.

Y/N: Let's find our contact.

Barret: Not seeing any security around. One less thing to worry about.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret walk into a room full of people.

Jessie: Time to start searching, I guess.

Cloudia was looking around as she sees a man walking up the stairs. Cloudia walked up the stairs as Y/N and the others followed. Y/N was confused to see why Cloudia was following. Cloudia taps on his shoulder.

???: Can I help you?

Cloudia: The Mayor.

Collaborator: Is the best!

Tifa: How the...

Cloudia: He looked the part.

Collaborator: I was told to expect you. Need access to upper floors, right?

Jessie: Yep.

Collaborator: Here. This keycard will grant you access to the 64th floor. You can use the elevator to get there. Once you're up there, just what is it you plan on doing?

Y/N: We came to get one of our friends. She's being held in a research lab somewhere.

Collaborator: A lab? Then she must be with Professor Hojo. It won't be easy to get to her. Access to R&D is limited to authorized personnel only.

Y/N: We'll find a way in. Know where we can find Hojo?

Collaborator: A board meeting is scheduled to start soon. It's being held in the main conference room. President Shinra, Professor Hojo, and the other directors will be in attendance.

Barret: Think they like surprises? We can even take the President as a hostage. Think of the leverage!

Collaborator: Try it, and security will be on your asses in seconds.

Cloudia: We need to find out what they're planning.

Collaborator: So you want to spy on their meeting? Hmm, I have an idea. Head to the men's restroom. You can climb into the air ducts there. They go all the way to the conference room.

Y/N: Thanks for the tip.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret were about to walk down the stairs until two security officers were walking towards them. One was about to shoot but the other stopped him.