Sephiroth

After Y/N, Tifa, Aerith, Cloudia, Jessie, Barret, and Red XIII walk through the portal. They look around to see they were in the exact same place.

Barret: Don't know about you, but looks normal to me.

Aerith: Over there.

Y/N and the others all look at the sky to see a thunder storm and whispers flying around it. The whispers combine together with the thunder storm and they create a tornado as it was going towards Y/N and the others.

Barret: Okay! That ain't right!

Y/N and the others quickly turn around and run but they stop as there was another one in front of them. Y/N and the others would end up getting sucked up into the air as they would end up separating from each other. Y/N finds himself flying in the air as he was above Midgar. Suddenly a group of whispers would fly past him and they would suddenly transform into a giant monster.

The giant whisper would throw objects at Y/N as he would quickly maneuver in the air dodging ll of them. Y/N would run and jump on each different platform. Y/N lands on the road and he runs straight ahead as it breaks and he slides down.

Y/N would run on the catwalk and he would jump down onto the three platforms. Y/N jumps and he lands on the ground as he would see Tifa, Jessie, and Barret surrounded by whispers. Y/N runs and he swings his sword down as the whispers would fly away.

Barret: You're alive!

Y/N: Happy to see me?

Barret: Wouldn't go that far.

Jessie: I am.

Jessie pecks Y/N on the lips. Y/N shakes his head and he turns around.

Y/N: So that thing... that's a Whisper too, huh?

Barret: Looks a lot more like an "arbiter of fate" than the others.

Tifa: We can beat them.

Jessie: Yeah. Just gotta work together.

The giant whisper summons three whispers as they surrounded Y/N, Tifa, Jessie, and Barret. One whisper swings it's left arm down as Y/N blocks it with his sword. Tifa then punches it in the chest. Suddenly a strong wind blew by as it was from the giant whisper.

Barret: Come on, that ain't fair!

Y/N: Run!

Y/N, Tifa, Jessie, and Barret run through the tunnel but it started falling apart. They quickly ran until Y/N steps on a platform and he falls with it but Tifa quickly catches Y/N's hand. Barret helps Tifa pull Y/N up. As the three whispers suddenly appeared again. Y/N and the others drop down.

The whisper that attacked Y/N earlier charges at him. Y/N was quick enough to cut its arm off. Tifa jumps and she kicks it down on the head. Y/N stabs it through the chest and it dies. The other two whispers disappeared as the giant whisper would send down lighting at them but it missed.

Tifa: Damn it!

Jessie: We gotta go!

Y/N, Tifa, Jessie, and Barret ran as they jumped down into the tunnel. But the giant whisper breaks the top of the tunnel. Y/N, Tifa, Jessie, and Barret slide down onto the highway. The two whispers appear again as Jessie and Barret would shoot at one together. Y/N rushes in and he cuts the whisper in half. The other flies at Y/N but Cloudia came out of nowhere and she cuts the whisper in half.

Tifa: Cloudia!

Cloudia: Hey, guys.

Barret looks at the giant whisper.