Catching Up

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia arrive at the bar but they see a group of people all gathered up as something was going on.

???: Stay away from me!

A man runs out the door but he trips and falls to the ground. The officers handcuff him and they blindfold his eyes.

???: Get off me, assholes! I didn't do shit!

Security Officer 1: Shut it, punk!

???: Or what!? Screw you!

Y/N watches the officers drag him away.

Tifa: What's going on?

Woman: "Somebody" went and stole some blasting agent from a Shinra warehouse. So Public Security started asking questions, and you know how Johnny gets...

Man: It's because of the reactor bombing, I bet. I could be wrong... But something tells me they're not gonna settle for just roughing him up this time.

Tifa: We've gotta save him, Y/N!

Y/N: Is he Avalanche?

Cloudia: No.

Tifa: He doesn't really know what we do... but he has his suspicions. And... He's a talker. Actually, you know what... maybe Cloudia and I should go instead.

Y/N: I'm coming.

Cloudia: Are you sure?

Y/N: It's the least I can do. Lead on.

Tifa: Thanks. Come on!

Tifa and Cloudia lead the way as Y/N follows behind them. They run down the trail as they see the officers take Johnny out of sight. Tifa opens the door and they quickly follow the officers to see where they were taking Johnny. Johnny and the officers turn around the corner and were out of sight.

Tifa: I swear, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

Cloudia: Tell me about it.

Tifa: You distract the officers, Cloudia and I will... figure something out.

Y/N, Tifa, and Cloudia run and they turn the corner. Y/N opens the door and he walks through.

Y/N: Let him go.

Security Officer 2: Who're you? The cavalry?

Johnny: Is that... is that who I think it is!? Aw, hell yeah! You guys really came to save me! Ava--

Tifa kicks him in the stomach and he falls face first to the ground.

Security Officer 3: Hey! The hell you think you're doing?

Y/N rushes in and he grabs the officer by the neck and he slams him on the ground. The other two officers shoot at him but Y/N quickly deflect their bullets and sends it back to them. The two officers fall to the ground, and Y/N takes out the guard dog.

Cloudia: Wow, didn't even let us get in the action.

Tifa: Grab Johnny so we can get out of here.

Y/N: Alright.

Johnny gets up from the ground.

Tifa: Wh-what now?

Y/N: He's a talker.

Y/N takes out his sword and he walks up to Johnny but Cloudia holds him back and Tifa runs in front of him.

Johnny: Huh!? You're not gonna... Hold up! Wait!

Y/N looks at them and he stops. He sheathes his sword as the girls let go of him.

Johnny: Don't... don't do it man!