Topside

As they arrived back to the door Leslie opens it and they enter inside a room.

Leslie: Wait outside.

Leslie goes through the other door.

Barret: Think the kid's gonna be okay?

Cloudia: No.

Jessie: Let's go in soon.

Y/N opens the door and walks in.

Jessie: Or right now. I guess.

They all enter inside as they hide behind the door. Y/N slightly opens the door to see what was happenening.

Leslie: It's Leslie! Got some urgent info for the don!

Corneo pops out.

Don Corneo: Oho? Come alone?

Leslie: 'Course.

Don Corneo: Really? Without my little Avalanche kittens? I thought I told you to round them up and bring them to me.

Leslie: Actually... it's them I came to talk about.

Corneo motions Leslie to walk to him. Leslie walks up to him and points the gun at Corneo's head. Corneo grabs his arm and punches Leslie on the chest and he kneels to the ground.

Don Corneo: Leslie. I don't think I need to remind you why I'm down here. Spilling the beans to those five escape artists was a serious mistake. And now I'm on Shinra's shitlist! The plate stunt was meant to be an unprecedented tragedy claiming countless innocent lives... But those naughty little kittens organized an evacuation and screwed up the plan. I'll let you in on a secret. Shinra's going to abandon Midgar and build something close to paradise. I was invited to be a part of it, don of a new and improved Wall Market. I'll be lucky to live another week. Leslie... I was gonna let you run your own place... give you a piece of the action. What a shame. Pop quiz time, kiddo! Villians like us only divulge our evil plans in a certain situation. But what is that situation, hm?

Leslie: When you think... you've already won.

Don Corneo: Goodbye.

Corneo points the gun at Leslie's head but Cloudia puts her sword at Corneo's head.

Cloudia: I dare you to pull the trigger.

Don Corneo: Oho! It's you.

Barret grabs the gun out of Corneo's hand. Tifa and Jessie help Leslie up.

Barret: You were talking 'bout the Sector 7 plan. Keep talking, asshole.

Don Corneo: Ahh! Over there! Over there, look!

Barret: Don't try to bullshit us!

Don Corneo: But that's the thing! It's not technically bullshit when it's true. Corneo runs as Corneo's pet appears and it hits Leslie to the other room. Corneo runs to the door.

Don Corneo: Good Abzu! Feel free to play with your food!

Y/N draws his sword and quickly kills Abzu with one slice and he sheathes his sword. Abzu's head falls to the ground.

Don Corneo: Oh, shit!

Y/N gives Corneo a glare and Corneo
runs away into the room. Y/N and the others enter inside the room to not see Corneo. They see Leslie still on the ground.

Y/N: You okay?

Leslie: Where's Corneo?

Barret: Sorry. Bastard got away.

Leslie: It's fine. I'll track him down eventually. Not like I have anything better to do.

Tifa: You know, I wouldn't be so sure about that.