Date Night

Y/N and the others arrived on land after leaving Wutai. Y/N and Aerith decided to go into the shop to see if there was anything useful. While the others waited outside to keep watch.

Owner: Huh? Oh another customer. You sure picked an out of the way place but... But if it's Keystone you're looking for, you're too late. Don't have it.

Y/N: Keystone?

Owner: What? You didn't come here for that? The Keystone is the key that unlocks the gate to a very old temple somewhere.

Aerith: What temple?

Owner: You're not going to believe your ears. But I heard it was the Temple of the Ancients.

Aerith: The Temple of the Ancients...

Owner: *laughs* Don't take it seriously. It's just a legend.

Y/N: Where is this Keystone?

Owner: I sold it already. Yeah well, to tell the truth, I didn't really want to sell it but... That guy had a way about him that made you feel like it may not be a good idea not to sell it to him.

Y/N: Who did you sell it to?

Owner: The manager of the Gold Saucer... thinks his name was Dio. Said he was going to put it in his museum, then he took off out of here.

Y/N and Aerith leave the shop.

Tifa: Get anything useful?

Y/N: Information. We gotta head back to the Gold Saucer.

Barret: Why?

Aerith: Dio has the Keystone which can unlock to the Temple of the Ancients.

Cloudia: Well, let's go.

Y/N and the others got back onto the Tiny Bronco and they started rowing.

{4 Hours Later}

Y/N and the others finally arrived to the town. After they arrived, they took the Ropeway back to the Gold Saucer. Once they arrived, Y/N and the others all went to the Battle Square to go to the museum.

Y/N and the others quickly ran up the stairs and they went into the room to their right. Y/N saw the Keystone on display. As the others noticed it too.

???: *chuckles* Long time no see, my boy. Hmm? You like that, huh?

Y/N: Dio, we need to borrow it.

Dio: *chuckles* Of course.

Jessie: Really? Just like that?

Dio: Of course. Since Y/N has been good to me in the past. I'll give it to you for free.

Y/N: Thanks.

Dio: Of course. Here.

Dio grabs the Keystone and he gives it to Y/N.

Y/N: Let's go.

Y/N and the others left the Battle Square. Y/N and the others went back to the Ropeway. Y/N was about to get on the Ropeway but someone grabbed his arm.

Staff 1: Excuse me. The Ropeway is currently not working. You will have to wait until it's fully repaired.

Y/N: Huh?

Yuffie: But we don't have time.

Cait Sith: We can check into a hotel. The people here know me. Follow me.

Cait Sith runs ahead.

Staff 1: I'll let you all know when it's fully repaired.

Y/N and the others all followed Cait Sith to the hotel. They were all able to get their own rooms. Y/N and the others were all in lounge together.