Bodyguard Pt.2

Aerith: Ah, there it is. The wall. You know, I thought about leaving once... But... in the end, I couldn't.

Y/N: Too dangerous?

Aerith: Too much. A whole world, bursting with life... Maybe more than I can handle, I think sometimes... Even now. People hate the steel sky, the slums... but I don't. How could I? All that passion, all those dreams... Flowing and blending together into something greater...

Aerith and Y/N make their way down and they see a metal pole going across.

Aerith: This time I'll go first. After all, I can't count on you to wait.

Y/N: Sure about this?

Aerith: See for yourself!

Aerith walks across on the metal pole.

Aerith: Hmm... Maybe I'll go on ahead and leave you all by your lonesome. Just-

Aerith almost loses her balance but quickly regains it.

Y/N: Maybe you shouldn't talk.

Aerith: Then you talk. Tell me a story.

Y/N: Not for free.

Aerith: Cheapskate. You're-

Aerith was losing her balance as Y/N was walking across and grabs her by the arm.

Aerith: Gotcha.

Y/N: You're killing me here.

Aerith: Here goes nothing!

Aerith slides down the broken pipe and Y/N follows behind her. They slide back down on a roof and Y/N walks ahead and jumps off the roof and lands on the ground. Y/N walks ahead but stops and turns around and looks at Aerith.

Y/N: You good?

Aerith: Of course!

Aerith was getting ready to jump but was hesitant. Then a pigeon flies by and Aerith falls but Y/N runs and quickly catches her. Aerith opens her eyes to see herself in Y/N's arms.

Aerith: My hero!

Y/N: Never a dull moment with you.

Aerith: That a compliment?

Y/N sets Aerith down.

Y/N: Not really.

Aerith: Thanks anyway! We're getting closer to the station. Even so, we'll probably run into a few monsters on the way. Heh... There's a face that screams "so what?"

Y/N: I've fought scarier things in my sleep.

They make their way as a hedgehog pie appears. Y/N rushes and slices it in half. They continue on the trail as they enter inside a broken down building. There were three hedgehog pies. Y/N rushes at the three but one runs by Y/N and tries to attack Aerithe but she quickly takes out her guard stick and she bonks it on the head knocking it out. Y/N cuts the two hedgehogs in half and he stabs the other as it was knocked out.

Aerith: So Y/N... you don't know the slums that well, do you?

Y/N: Compared to you? No. Training grounds, barracks, battlefields, that's the world I know.

Aerith: Heh, you sound proud of that.

They continue on the trail as Y/N sees the station.

Aerith: Station's there.

Y/N: I can see that.

Aerith: Oh? Thought the world you knew didn't include stations.

Y/N: Hah hah...