Study Of Planet Life

Y/N saw a town as he drove past it but the buggy suddenly stopped moving and the engine exploded. Tifa and the others all woke up and they saw Y/N outside looking at the engine. Cloudia got out and she looked at Y/N.

Cloudia: What happened?

Y/N: It broke down. Looks like we're walking.

Red XIII suddenly started running the opposite way.

Jessie: Hey, where's Red going?

Yuffie: Let's follow him.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and the others all followed Red XIII but he led them to the town Y/N drove by. Red XIII ran up the stairs and Barret looked to see it.

Barret: Not again...

Cloudia: Stop whining. It's not that long. Unlike that last one.

Aerith: What do you mean?

Tifa: We walked up the stairs in the Shinra building to the top floor.

Jessie: *sighs* The 59th floor.

Yuffie: Let's just go already.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and the others all walked up the stairs. Thankfully the stairs weren't as long as they thought. They reached to the top to see a sign and the town was called Cosmo Canyon.

Red XIII: I'm home. It is I, Nanaki.

Man 1: Hey, Nanaki! You're safe! Come on, and say hello to Bugenhagen.

Red XIII ran past the man.

Y/N: Nanaki?

Man 1: Excuse me, I'm afraid I can't let you in. It is at full capacity.

Red XIII: They helped me when I was on the road. Please let them in.

Man 1: Oh, is that so? You helped Nanaki? Please, come in.

Y/N: Who is Nanaki?

Man 1: Nanaki is Nanaki. That's his name.

Cloudia: I guess he was hiding something from after all?

Y/N and the others all followed Red XIII up the stairs.

Red XIII: Here is where I was... I mean, this is my hometown. My tribe were protectors of those who appreciate this beautiful canyon and the Planet. My brave mother fought and died herr, but my cowardly father left her... I am the last of my race.

Y/N: Cowardly father?

Red XIII: Yes. My father was a wastrel. And so the mission I inherited from my ancestors, is to protect this place. My journey ends here.

Red XIII runs inside the building.

Aerith: Why don't we rest for a bit. There are some things I want to find out about anyway.

Y/N and the others followed Red XIII inside the building. They walk up the stairs and they walk along the catwalk. Y/N and the others climbed up the ladder and there was a house with a gigantic telescope poking out from the roof. They all walked inside to see Red XIII with an old man.

Red XIII: Everyone, this is my grandfather, Bugen. He is incredible. He knows everything.

Bugen: I hear that you looked after Nanaki a bit. Nanaki is still a child you see.

Red XIII: Please stop, grandfather. I'm 48.

Bugen: Nanaki's tribe has incredible longevity. So you see his 48 years woud only be to say that of a 15 or 16 year old in human reckoning.