Temple of the Ancients

Y/N woke up and he didn't see Aerith. Y/N got out of bed and he puts his shirt back on and he grabbed his sword and walked out. He then saw the others in the lounge. Y/N walked downstairs.

Cait Sith: What took you so long, Y/N? Oh yeah, about the Temple of the Ancients. I think if we take the Tiny Bronco, east towards the sea, we should be able to find it. Well then, shall we get going?

Y/N: Let's go.

Y/N and the others all walk out of the hotel and they walk into the Ropeway and they take it back down.

Aerith (whispers): Should we tell the others about Cait Sith?

Y/N (whispers): No. If we do they'll just kill him. But we need him for information.

Aerith (whispers): Okay.

Once they reached back to the ground. They all quickly ran to the Tiny Bronco and started rowing to the east.

{3 Hours Later}

After rowing for three hours. Y/N and the others finally arrived to an island. But they could see a temple just ahead of them. Y/N and the others walked towards it and they stopped on the bridge.

Aerith: This is... the Temple of the Ancients... I-I know... I feel it... The knowledge of the Ancients... floating... You could become one with the Planet, but you're stopping it with the strength of will. For the future? For us?

Y/N: What are you saying? Do you understand it?

Aerith ran ahead as Y/N and the others quickly followed her.

Aerith: You're uneasy... But happy? Because I'm here? I'm sorry... I don't understand.

Aerith ran towards Y/N.

Aerith: I want to go inside.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N and the others ran up the stairs and they saw a Black Cape laying on the ground with a tattoo on his arm.

Cid: This one says number nine on his arm.

Suddenly the Black Cape lit up and it flew into the sky.

Cloudia: What just happened?

Jessie: I have no clue.

Yuffie: That was crazy.

Tifa: Hey, it's Tseng.

Y/N and the others quickly ran inside.

Y/N: Tseng?

Tseng: Ugh... I've been had... It's not the Promised Land... Sephiroth's searching for...

Y/N: Sephiroth? He's inside?

Tseng: Look for yourself... Damn... Letting Aerith go was the start of my... bad luck... The President... was wrong...

Aerith: You're wrong. The Promised Land isn't like what you imagined. And, I'm not going to help. Either way, there was no way Shinra could have won.

Tseng: Pretty harsh... Sounds like something... you'd say...

Tseng tosses the Keystone to Y/N and he catches it.

Tseng: The Keystone... Place it... on... the altar...

Tseng got up and he leaned next to the pillar and he slid down to rest.

Y/N: You all ready?

Tifa: Ready.

Cloudia: Yep.

Aerith: Let's go.

Everybody else nodded in agreement. Y/N places the Keystone on the altar and it lit up. Suddenly Y/N and the others were sucked into the ground.