Money Collector

Y/N was sleeping until he heard a noise so he quickly jumped out of his bed and he could hear the person next door groaning.

Y/N: Guess it's time for introductions.

He grabs his sword and he walks out of his room. He heads next door and stands in front of his neighbor's door.

Y/N: Hey, you okay in there?

The person kept groaning.

Y/N: Coming in.

Y/N opens the door and he looks around the room and his head starts to hurt as he see Sephiroth sitting there. He tries to take out his sword but it gets caught by the doorway. Y/N forces his sword at Sephiroth's way, as Sephiroth was walking towards Y/N, he fell back. Sephiroth kneels on top of him and tries to choke him. Y/N pushes him off and he quickly grabs his sword and was ready to swing his sword at him.

Cloudia: Y/N! What are you doing!?

Tifa: Y/N! Stop!

Y/N: Get back inside!

Sephiroth grabs his ankle.

Y/N: Get off me!

Y/N's head starts to hurt and he sees a vision.

{Vision}

Y/N sees a group of men in robes walking through the strong wind.

???: Reunion... Reunion...

{Vision Ends}

Cloudia tackles Y/N to the ground but he snaps out of it to see a man in robes with a number on his left arm. Tifa runs up next to them.

Tifa: What are you doing to Marco? This is his apartment. He's got a few problems, but he's not a bad guy. The landlady asked me to check on him now and then to make sure he's okay. Can I ask you to do the same?

Y/N: Sure... Cloudia, can you get off of me now?

Cloudia: Oh, sorry.

Tifa helps Marco back to his room and Y/N goes back to his but Cloudia follows him in.

Cloudia: You're sweating, a lot.

Y/N: It's nothing.

Cloudia: Then why did you attack Marco?

Y/N hesitates to answer so Cloudia walks up to him and hugs by putting his head on her chest. Y/N face blushes.

Cloudia: You can always talk to me or Tifa. We're your friends. We always help each other.

She grabs his face and faces it towards hers and Y/N nods. She let's go and walks towards the door.

Cloudia: Good night.

She walks out and closes the door and Y/N goes back to sleep.

{The Next Day}

Tifa and Cloudia were at Seventh Heaven waiting for Y/N.

Cloudia: You know Y/N's gotten masculine.

Tifa: What were you doing to him?

Cloudia: Nothing I was patching up his wound.

Tifa: He was hurt?

Cloudia: Yeah, you didn't notice?

Tifa: No, he played it too well.

Cloudia: (smiles) I'm going to make him mine.

Tifa: I'm not gonna lose to you.

Cloudia: But he likes my boobs since they're bigger.