The Fall Of Sector 7 Pt. 2

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and Jessie arrive at the top. They suddenly hear someone shouting loudly at the top with them.

Barret: I ain't done with you yet! You hear me!?

Barret shoots his turret.

Barret: Think you can come up in here, do what you want and we're gonna take it!?

Tifa: Barret!

Barret: Tifa!? Cloudia!? Jessie!?

Tifa runs as she was about to get hit by a rain of bullets but Y/N quickly shields her with his sword.

Barret: Get your ass behind cover! Now! Chopper's gonna chew you up!

Y/N runs and he slides dodging the bullets and he joins behind cover with Barret.

Y/N: Still alive and kicking?

Barret: Damn right! Leadin' man sticks around till the credits roll!

Barret peeks out and shoots his turret as Tifa, Cloudia, and Jessie join them.

Barret: Though we gotta keep moving if we wanna make it that far. You ready?

Y/N: Yup.

They quickly run away as the gas tanks explode. The helicopter gets closer as Y/N sees Reno on the side of the helicopter.

Y/N: You!

Reno: It's nothing personal... bitch!

Reno jumps down and attacks Y/N but Y/N blocks his attack. Reno jumps off of Y/N's sword. Y/N rushes at Reno and he swings his sword but Reno slid under it. Reno was suddenly running away. Y/N was about to chase him but he was stopped as Rude shot bullets in front of Y/N. Rude continues to shoot Y/N as Barret was helping by shooting at Rude.

Barret: You're next asshole!

Reno makes it to the console.

Reno: Sorry, losers! Gotta play for keeps today. No time to dick around.

Reno was quickly typing on the console.

Announcement: Plate separation authorized. Awaiting confirmation. Plate separation authorized. Awaiting confirmation.

Reno: Yeah, yeah, coming right up.

Y/N swings his sword but Reno quickly blocks Y/N's attack. Reno then parry's Y/N which makes him slide back.

Announcement: Plate separation authorized. Awaiting confirmation.

Y/N: Press it.

Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret join Y/N.

Reno: Now, now... You ain't got shit on us.

Y/N looks at the others.

Y/N: He's mine.

Reno uses "Flashfoot" but Y/N blocked his attack. Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret focused back on the chopper. Reno uses "Flashstrike" but Y/N simply blocks it. Y/N pushes him back and he charges right at Reno. Y/N swings his sword and it cuts across Reno's chest. Reno charges at Y/N and their weapons clash together.

Y/N breaks the clash and he stab his sword to the ground and he holds the handle of the sword and kicks Reno in the face. Reno slides back as the helicopter was flying right at Reno but he quickly rolls out of the way and the helicopter explodes. Reno picks up Rude's sunglasses and Rude grabs Reno's shoulder.

Reno: Clipped your wings, huh?

Rude: I was planning to join you anyway.

Reno: Any landing ya can walk away from... C'mon! Let's teach 'em the Turks two-step!